SpikeDislike3

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/SpikeDislike3

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#1]
The Spikes are back, and have been playing with a sharpener!

The game has one single mechanic. You push the button, and the ball moves forwards.
Avoid the spikes, or you die.

Simple as!
The combo score system makes it all much more interesting, and the series has taken on a life of it's own, crossing from the obscurity of AGameAWeek, to become a vaguely cult-ish hit.
Hurray!

Thanks to Monkey-x's awesome multi-system compilation abilities, there are spikes on oodles of different platforms.

SpikeDislike3 "The Complete Package" is available from the iOS AppStore. With Monkey's awesome GameCenter integration, this edition of the game is, without a doubt, the most complete version available.

The Android Edition is also available, but due to stupid smegging Android Fragmentation, it doesn't look quite as tasty as the iOS version, and I also haven't bothered integrating GooglePlay Scoreboards and things, either.
It does, however, contain all those lovely levels.

After those versions come the Freebie-Edition, which are all approximately the same.
The Freebie-Edition is available on Windows, HTML5 at GameJolt, and also on OUYA.

I hope you have fun disliking the spikes once again, and maybe in a couple of years, we'll all come together again, to dislike even more spikes!!

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2015) [#2]
SpikeDislike3 earned an 8/10, Silver Award from PocketGamer!
\o/yeay\o/
I HAS MAIKED A POPLIAR GAIM!

skape(Posted 2015) [#3]
Congrats! :)