ASDAD: All-Stars Dungeons and Diamonds!

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/ASDAD: All-Stars Dungeons and Diamonds!

mr_twister(Posted 2015) [#1]
I just released a game made completely in Monkey.

Official page
ASDAD on itch.io
Steam Greenlight Page

I'm REALLY interested in feedback, so tell me what you think of it! (even if you only watched the trailer)!

SLotman(Posted 2015) [#2]
You know that using characters from other games is copyright infringement, right?!

I'd expect a Cease and Desist Order any time now on your email address... =/

mr_twister(Posted 2015) [#3]
You mean Shovel Knight? It's completely authorized by the developers! I got in touch with them beforehand to coordinate this :)

tiresius(Posted 2015) [#4]
I was not aware of these types of games they look like fun. Please promote Monkey-X wherever and whenever you can!
Nice work !

mr_twister(Posted 2015) [#5]
Thanks!
And yeah, Monkey-X needs more love from the dev crowd! I personally love it and I've been using it for almost 4 years now. I've even gotten a few friends and collages into Monkey already and they love it too. For a dude who loves to code (like me) Monkey is the dream tool.

Pakz(Posted 2015) [#6]
I mentioned Monkey to a friend of mine and he said his brother would be interested, he would mention it to him. Havent asked him if he tried it yet though.

The game looks like pacman. Not something I would lately play. It does look nice.

mr_twister(Posted 2015) [#7]
It definitely borrows inspiration from Pac-man :) And Thanks for the comments! The game is on Steam Greenlight now, so I would really appreciate your votes if you use Steam:

ASDAD Greenlight Page