Luftballon

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Luftballon

Vignoli(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi

I'm making a game called 'Luftballon' and i would like some feedback about what you think about it.

20 levels are made, and i will make 20 other ones.

You can find it here : http://www.retro-bruno.com/flash/luftballon/luftballon.html

Do you think the game is attractive or if some bonus will make the game more attractive ?

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2013) [#2]
The first level is broken. If you attempt to mix the black and white that are on opposite sides of the screen, it doesn't work.

As for attractiveness, you may want some sort of particle effect when a level is cleared. Like a big "CLEARED!" sign or something. It's pretty common in this genre of games and would just look nice.

Also, think about making the circles blow up or something when you finish two off. Cause that kind of excitement from the explosion will keep some people.

But hey, these are just my opinions, ignore them at will.

On a different note, that was a neat game idea. Although I forgot that RGB is not in fact the primary colors.

Vignoli(Posted 2013) [#3]
Thanks

I've changed some stuffs to make the game more dynamic.

About the mix of the black & white colors, bubbles must be side by side to be mixed. (I've added it in the rules)

Can you tell me if it's ok ?

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2013) [#4]
Yeah, what you added made it a lot more appealing.

One more thing that might help is an active background that's fairly transparent so that it's not a distraction but instead gives the game a sort-of alive feeling.

Edit: Are diagonal colors supposed to be able to mix? Cause they do.
Edit 2: Nevermind, I never went past level 3 to see that level 4 needed diagonal colors.

Vignoli(Posted 2013) [#5]
I'm not sure i understood for the background so i've alphablended the particles, and randomly changed their size.

Vignoli(Posted 2014) [#6]
This game is now on the Google Playstore.