InApp Purchase module for Android and iOS

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/InApp Purchase module for Android and iOS

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi guys,

just want to let you know that I make good progress with my IAP module. Android is going to work soon, followed by iOS. Still some way to go but I will update this thread and put it onto google code soon. :)

The way Android and iOS handles this stuff is quite different so I'll see how I can provide a clean interface to use both the same way...

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#2]
Thanks Xaron, feel free to implement the full Google play services (leaderboard, cloud save) too if you like :p

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#3]
LOL, sure. That would come after that (no kidding). But I guess this would be worth another module. ;)

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#4]
Just see that this is in the wrong section. Oh well. Could a mod move this please to the user modules section? Or I just create there a new one as soon as I'm ready. ;)

Raul(Posted 2013) [#5]
this IAP module will be the next big think here.

dragon(Posted 2013) [#6]
1+

Monkey should have buildin module for that

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#7]
Well I'll do it and maybe Mark takes it. lol

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#8]
Well well well that's more an issue as I thought it would be. I have to add some lines to trans, too!

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#9]
...at least it compiles now. Going for some testing! :)

I've sent Mark a mail regarding that Trans issue, maybe he can include that stuff by himself. For now you would have to alter trans, to make it work!

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#10]
Be nice if mark or his team manages these IAP moduals like they do with admob, ofc admob is much easier and cross platform but it sure would add value to Monkey overall.

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#11]
Well done Xaron, looking forward to trying this :)

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#12]
Right, IAP for Android works with a small issue that the purchase callback isn't called. I can work around this by just querying the inventory again but that's not nice...

http://monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=5489

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#13]
oh nice, nearly there.

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#14]
Yes. Good this is that the trans modification won't be necessary in the future as Mark might be do something on that front! :)

Xaron(Posted 2013) [#15]
And here it is: http://monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=5496

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#16]
Whoop! thanks Xaron