The Tribloos 2

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/The Tribloos 2

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello everyone,

I've recently started selling The Tribloos 2, a strategy builder for IOS/Android!

It was on sale on BigFishGames for PC earlier this year and did pretty well so trying my luck on the mobile "lottery"!

Here's the blurb:
Trey and the gang return in this exciting continuation of the Tribloos story (but don't worry if you didn't play the first one, everything is explained!)

Terrible storms are still coming and Matilda, Trey’s Dragon friend, is getting very tired of blowing them away each time. Trey and his friends Brainy and Tuff decide to do something about it and go on a journey to find out who’s behind these storms once and for all.

You’ll travel far away from Tribloo Island, visiting exotic new locations, above the clouds, beneath the oceans and also get to pilot a Tribloo Airship! Uncover the mystery of strange devices left over from an ancient civilization and save your home.

Tribloos 2 features 75 brand new campaign levels, 5 completely different bonus levels and if you’re bonkers for building you’ll love the 15 additional challenge levels!

Time Management Mayhem at it's best!

Launch Trailer:

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id653686368
Android (google play) link: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Tribloos2

Got a couple of iTunes codes left over from my marketing efforts if anyone is interested! (let me know if you take them and I'll update this)
ENAEEPTPPYR7 - TAKEN!
TA9NMK96994W

If you'd like the android version (or want to get in touch anyway) drop me a line over at andy [at] bumpkinbrothers.com

I have an update in the works that fixes one of the challenge levels (not part of the main campaign or anything) but also looking for other things I could add (Facebook/twitter posting?) so let me know if you have any ideas.

Raz(Posted 2013) [#2]
Will try it when I get home :) FYI, you need to remove the trailing / from the android link.

Edit: Ahh sorry, thought it was a free to play game. So probably won't be able to play it for a couple of weeks!

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#3]
looks fun but one question remains, what are Tribloos'? are they cats?

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#4]
Raz - thanks for that, slash removed! If you want it on IOS there are a couple of codes there. For Android, drop me a line and I'll send you an APK ;)

Supertino - Tribloos are super cute fury little creatures (they only look like cats) and they absolutely love to build stuff!

muddy_shoes(Posted 2013) [#5]
Was the PC version done in Monkey too or did you convert to Monkey for the mobile releases?

Skn3(Posted 2013) [#6]
Wow congrats on the slick looking sequal :D

I might have borrowed the ENAEEPTPPYR7 code. Will have a play and review later :D

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#7]
Thanks Jon! Hope you enjoy it and that things are well with you, been a while since we've spoken :)

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#8]
muddy_shoes - I converted it from BlitzMax for the mobile releases. Learnt a lot in the process!

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#9]
Well i just bought the droid version of clash of hero's (might and magic) so I am taped out till Friday (seriously i have like £3 in my account) but ill pick this up on the weekend.

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#10]
Supertino, that's very kind - but if you'd like a free APK just drop me a line and I'll send you a link :)

Skn3(Posted 2013) [#11]
Lo Andy,

Yeah the game is fun so far, I havn't had much time to play but it seems very good!

It has been a while since last chatted, things are ticking along nicely in these parts now.

I am going to be on a longish journey this evening so will give Tribloos2 some more attention :D

Raz(Posted 2013) [#12]
Looks and runs great on my HTC One X :)

Noting in the form of constructive feedback yet, but my daughter loves watching them run around doing their thing, so that's a +1 right there!

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#13]
Thanks Jon! Great to hear, let me know how you get on with it :)

Raz, ahhh always good to hear about devices I've not tested it on running it well so thanks for that!

Anyone else taken that other code yet? Let me know (I've only got 3 left otherwise! Been a busy marketeer!)

Skn3(Posted 2013) [#14]
Hmmm weird I thought I had posted my reply last week.

Well anyway, yeah it's been a while... Turn round and you have a sequel out, good jorb! I seem very busy at the moment, which is nice :D

So I played some on my journey on the bus got to level 15 I think.

Some comments:
- the gameplay is fun, kinda lemmings crossed with settlers
- it's relaxing albeit frantic
- the graphical style is nice
- it could do with a "send Max" button to send all a building can take
- the + - buttons on iPhone are fairly difficult to tap
- I found it hard at first to identify the buildings quickly (before they are built)
- level 8 (I think) the text refers to "mouse pointer" on the iPhone

Aymes(Posted 2013) [#15]
Great stuff, thanks for the feedback!

I'm working on an update at the moment (challenge level 7 doesn't work if I've not already mentioned that elsewhere)

I've got an idea bout helping identify the buildings, on PC you just hover over it - and on that note I'll eradicate all of the pointer mentions!

I did also release it on Kongregate this week (could only squeeze the first 30 levels in though because of filesize restrictions), shame about the lack of loading bar :/

Thanks again for the feedback, let me know if you think of anything else :)