Swerve!

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Swerve!

silentshark(Posted 2013) [#1]
Our latest game, Swerve! has just hit Google Play!

A simple, but hopefully fun retro racing game for Android - to be released on iOS and other platforms in the future.

If anyone here is kind enough to rate or post a nice review, that would be great :-)

Swerve! on Google Play

Raz(Posted 2013) [#2]
Runs well on my HTC One X and I like the idea of the game! The only part I really had a problem with was when you were having to move under where your right thumb was pressing the screen, it made it kind of stressful!

Volker(Posted 2013) [#3]
Works fine on my Galaxy Note 10.1.
Funny game. What I dislike is using the vibration when the car crashes.

Why0Why(Posted 2013) [#4]
I played on my Note 2. I suppose I am dumb, but it took me a minute to figure out how to move the car. Fun little game.

I know you have released your games for free, are you getting any ad revenue?

silentshark(Posted 2013) [#5]
Guys - thank you very much for trying out our game, and letting me know the hardware you are using. Hugely appreciated.

It's excellent news that it's working on these different devices - particularly the HTC1X, which caused me issues on a previous app, with large images.

Next move is to try to get this onto iOS.

Supertino(Posted 2013) [#6]
My Nexus 7 played with very well indeed, spent a good 20 minutes on it then got stuck on a level... must be women driving those other cars :p

silentshark(Posted 2013) [#7]
@Supertino - thanks for taking a look, and good news about it running on Nexus 7.. Personally, I think the game works a lot better on tablets - everything looks a bit pokey on a phone's screen.

This is the first time we tried to increase the resolution used in our app.. to 1280x720 (previous efforts have been 800x480).

silentshark(Posted 2013) [#8]
..now Swerve! is also available for iOS on iTunes - Swerve! for iOS

silentshark(Posted 2013) [#9]
..and now available on Kongregate (Flash version)

http://bit.ly/1ezAgiy