Skirmish Commanders - Final GUI integration

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Skirmish Commanders - Final GUI integration

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello guys,

Just wanted to show some update about my project. Here the final GUI integration in skirmish commanders is done! (All powered by Challenger GUI 3, i have tweaked it a lots recently). There also an old school game font ive decided to use which make it look better.

The login system is also fully implemented. The first feature i will implement is the chat rooms then i will move to armory drones management. I have reached a point where i have to start designing drones capabilities so i can put them in my database too.

Also support to Win8 has been added.

Here the sneak peak!
http://sdrv.ms/ZZvl9A

Any comments are welcome! Would like to know how do you like it.

Also note that you can fellow the progress on my devblog located here: http://www.pyroswarm.com/devblog

Thanks!

slenkar(Posted 2013) [#2]
looks quite pro bro

Hipe(Posted 2013) [#3]
Wao!! It' look Great I like it, I'm New in Monkey adn working in my First Game.

NoOdle(Posted 2013) [#4]
Looks excellent, very professional. One thing I noticed, the information text has a small typo, it should read "Please enter your login information."

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#5]
@NoOdle Thanks! nice timing i just figured this out haha :)

Skn3(Posted 2013) [#6]
Very posh looking. One thing I noticed, the waterfall on your logo looks slightly stange as the water doesn't seem to match the edge and also it should fall directly down. Some of the water seems to bend out wards. Probably being picky, but it stood out to me.

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#7]
Nah its okay. :) However, i can't make easily changes on the logo since ive hired a studio to do it and they used illustrator (which i can't afford). However it seemed fine to me. The goal wasn't to put full realism to the logo. So the water should not be taken so seriously about how it fall. But you right.. normally a waterfall shouldnt fall like a paint can but it was the actual purpose to bring some "cartoonish" feeling.