Looking for a limited number of framework testers

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Looking for a limited number of framework testers

Playniax(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi guys,

We are now looking for limited number of serious testers for the Monkey version of our framework Ignition. Especially on the XNA (like XBOX and Windows phone) side.

Ofcourse testers get a free copy.

Please send me an email if you are interested. A reference of your past or recent projects would help.

Have a look at the Demo page.

Demos are HTML5.

Results may vary based on your hardware and browser.

More information about the framework.

Cheers!

Neuro(Posted 2011) [#2]
Yep, looking forward to this!

Raz(Posted 2011) [#3]
I'm using Monkey mainly to release something on the Xbox so I'll be happy to help test :)

matt(Posted 2011) [#4]
Email sent

Playniax(Posted 2011) [#5]
Hey, I think I have enough testers so the limit is reached for now. Thanks guys!

TheRedFox(Posted 2011) [#6]
Too bad, I was looking at Ignition for monkeys hours ago!
Any chance? I am now coding using diddy but would welcome Ignition for player tables features etc.

skape(Posted 2011) [#7]
Awesome. I use Ignition for BlitzMax, so I'm really looking forward to this being released. Good luck. :)

Playniax(Posted 2011) [#8]
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this being released also ;)

Aman(Posted 2011) [#9]
I checked Ignition for BlitzMax a month ago and wished to have something similar for monkey eventually

Amnesia(Posted 2011) [#10]
Damn!
Kinda late for the testing period.
I belong to a company called AmnesiaGames. We have worked together with Nokia developing games for Symbian and now we are trying the new generation of Nokia phones powered by WP7 so it would have been easy for us to get some devices to test this framework on.

The Ignition Framework looks promising. Is there any estimated release date and/or pricing information yet?

Thanks