Golden Sword - Android and HTML5 version

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Projects/Golden Sword - Android and HTML5 version

matty(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hello all,

Thought I'd post the link to my game. It was really designed more for phones than web browser (game play a little too simple).

I tried submitting as an app to the app forum but it seems broken at present.

So here it is - Golden Sword....

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/%7Etmalcolm/goldensword/

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#2]
Doesn't seem to do anything in Chrome for me...

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#3]
Nevermind, it does work after all -- although it took about a minute looking at a blank white screen before anything showed up.

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#4]
Minor gripe: It told me "level cleared" after killing the first boss, while there were still several skeleton warriors moving around towards me.

c.k.(Posted 2011) [#5]
I like how the first boss takes out some of his own minions. :)

MikeHart(Posted 2011) [#6]
Looks nice but gameplay is very simple. Not my taste.

matty(Posted 2011) [#7]
A few updates to android version..closer loomed in view, faster movement, a couple of other things too. Will update html version later...

therevills(Posted 2011) [#8]
Just downloaded on my Android phone which has a resolution of 480x320, I guess you arnt using a virtual resolution - I couldnt really see much of the game area.

matty(Posted 2011) [#9]
Hi therevills - thanks for alerting me to that I have addressed this in the v1.02 update.

from Matt

simonh(Posted 2011) [#10]
matty - please try editing your app submission and uploading your game again - it should work now (you can find your app by clicking Apps -> Hidden).

matty(Posted 2011) [#11]
Hi again therevills - I introduced a bug in v1.02 to do with movement/input - it has now been fixed...in v1.03 on android market.
Hi Simon - thanks will attempt to upload again to Apps forum.