Quick Fix

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Quick Fix

ewancordiner(Posted 2017) [#1]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4SZhjiGhAlAT2lfRi1BT3dSMTQ
Hi, can't seem to see why the UK code and US code aren't working although they are the exact same as the other code? Any help would be very welcome. Thankyou :).

Phil7(Posted 2017) [#2]
Look at your .data folder. You are loading a uk.png file while having a UK.jpg in your data folder.

ewancordiner(Posted 2017) [#3]
Thankyou haha, that's embarrasing.

Phil7(Posted 2017) [#4]
That's not embarrassing. It's something I had to deal with more than once. If you are looking for a bug, you are just used to find it by looking at your code.
One thing about your forum topics: This forum is not cleaned up very often, so we have to keep it clean and informative by ourselves. I would recommend you to post all your upcoming posts related to your game in a topic called something like "Clicking Game Project" inside the "Monkey Beginners" section.
And if you have to start a new topic give it a name so someone else with a similar problem can find it in the search.
Hope I found the right words for this post, because I'm not a native speaker and I heard German people often make kind of a rude impression when speaking English ;-)

Xaron(Posted 2017) [#5]
Have I heard ya saying "Schmetterling"? :D Phil, yes, I know what you mean being an evil Kraut by myself...

ewancordiner(Posted 2017) [#6]
No its helpful, sorry I didn't realise and will do that in the future. Thanks for the advice :)