Module issue

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Module issue

EdzUp(Posted 2016) [#1]
I have a module created to make coding easier but I have recently changed the name from Framework to Ultim. I have changed all the Framework. calls to Ultim. calls but now I compile and get.

Ultim.SetDebug () not found when I know it's there and worked previously so I'm wondering if there is something else I need to do with modules imported into a project.

Phil7(Posted 2016) [#2]
just guessing: in JungleIDE you should try the menu "monkeyX->update monkey module database"
another thing I forgot in this situation: check the filename/folder of your module if there are space or uppercase letters.

EdzUp(Posted 2016) [#3]
hmm will check as it's just Ultim and that's the change which worked before its got me stumped. I'm using Ted does that keep a module database I couldn't find anything relating to it in the menus?

Leginus(Posted 2016) [#4]
Try deleting you main.build folder and try to compile again.

EdzUp(Posted 2016) [#5]
yeah already done the build folder but it still chucks a error which is weird which is why I wondered :)

MikeHart(Posted 2016) [#6]
filename = class name ????

Where is your module/framework located. If not in one of the 2 modules folders, did you had it included in your config file directly?

EdzUp(Posted 2016) [#7]
it's in a folder called MonkeyModules where all of my modules are placed. The Framework was in this directory as well.

MikeHart(Posted 2016) [#8]
What is your import line of code and what is the file name?

EdzUp(Posted 2016) [#9]
filename is ultim.monkey and the import is Import edzup.ultim :)

I'm getting closer as I had one edzup.framework in the mix instead of flagging it up as a missing file or it couldn't be found it jumped to the Set debug command and flagged that. I think I'm getting there again and will move forwards with coding again :)