Mojo2... Startup issue.. need help...

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Mojo2... Startup issue.. need help...

MonoDesire(Posted 2016) [#1]
I must be blind or just tired...
...this is my story:

After being using Monkey-X Free for quite a long time, I purchased Monkey-X Pro yesterday. Mostly because of Mojo2. I have started to adapt my game that I have written using Mojo(1) into using Mojo2... but I did not come that far.

Three questions:

(1) I changed "Import mojo" into "Import mojo2", to get some (expected) complilation errors and work from there. I got this, I don't know how to even get pass this one (help!):

Error : Type 'App' not found

(2) I found zero examples in MonkeyXPro78h\* that are using Mojo2... or have I missed something completely?

(3) I found no API for Mojo2 at all... is there any somewhere that I have overlooked?

All help is appreciated!

Thanks! :-)

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2016) [#2]
You're probably not importing Mojo 2 because the module isn't in your installation. Before doing anything else, go download the latest stable (V85E) or experimental build (V86E). Click your name on the top-right and hit "Product updates".

From the error you gave, you've got V78h, came out ~2 years ago (April 2014). You should probably be able to move your config file(s) from your old "bin" folder and be okay, but don't quote me on that.

The examples for Mojo 2 can be found in the 'mojo2' module's folder. The sub-directory is called "bananas" as usual.

MonoDesire(Posted 2016) [#3]
@ImmutableOctet(SKNG):

Wow, I feel a bit embarrassed now...

I had not even registered the Pro version. Now registered and about to download latest stable version.

Thanks a lot! :-)