- Screen Mode Selector
- Rotating Box2d
- Angry gui
- Collisions

pit(Posted 2015) [#2]
I suppose it needs V84 of monkey ?

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#3]
Only for the new doc system.

There is a docs zip in the support folder for manual installation.

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#4]
Forgot (almost) about this one Typoooh for the demo list.

pit(Posted 2015) [#5]
thanks Playniax.

I just tried "galaxy protector"
and I see that it has the same problem that my own game: performance problem on Safari !
On Safari (last version of mac os 10.10) there are "jerks" during the game.
On Firefox and Chrome (on the same mac os 10.10) no such problems.

It seems that Safari has a problem with javascript...
did you also note this problem ?

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#6]
Yeah, it looks like Safari is the least smooth of it all. In all fairness, GP was never written with the browser in mind. A third party client hired us to do the game for mobile.

pit(Posted 2015) [#7]
ok
but in fact, event if the game was not wrtitten for browser, it's smooth and totaly playable on chrome and firefox.
I d'ont know if there are things on which put attention when you develop also for browser ?

rIKmAN(Posted 2015) [#8]
Just looked at the RotatingBox2D demo, and with Debug turned on it seems that the rotation is off.
The debug appears correct but the actual graphics rotate the wrong way than they should, and do not match up with the debug outlines.

Either that or I'm trippin!

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#9]
I d'ont know if there are things on which put attention when you develop also for browser ?

Problem is so many targets, so many browsers, so many operating systems you will probaly never have the perfect result.

The debug appears correct but the actual graphics rotate the wrong way than they should, and do not match up with the debug outlines

Nice find! It should now work correctly!
Reason for this is that you can set clockwise or counterclockwise as default rotation for all Ignition X objects so it can handle easy integrations with 3rd party libs that can have one or the other and for this particular demo I set it the wrong way.

rIKmAN(Posted 2015) [#10]
Nice find! It should now work correctly!
Reason for this is that you can set clockwise or counterclockwise as default rotation for all Ignition X objects so it can handle easy integrations with 3rd party libs that can have one or the other and for this particular demo I set it the wrong way.

I can confirm it is now fixed and works as expected :)

pit(Posted 2015) [#11]
hi playniax

question about ignition X
there is a class for High Score (IHighScore)
are the Save and Load method working for all the target (at least desktop, ios and html5) ?

cheers

pit

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#12]
Yes, internally it is using the Monkey LoadState and SaveState functions so it should work on all targets.

pit(Posted 2015) [#13]
thanks !

Pit

Playniax(Posted 2015) [#14]
I have uploaded a 30 days HTML5 trial version of Ignition X for you guys to play with for Windows and Mac (no Linux version yet).

The zip file contains both a free version of Monkey X and the Ignition X modules (pre-installed).

PLEASE! make sure that you build the .monkey files (bananas, demos, etc.) with the Monkey X version that comes with this zip! or IT WILL NOT WORK! Probably best to open it from within Ted!

Download the zip file here!

Pyro demo can be found here!

Enjoy!