Holiday!

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Holiday!

marksibly(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi,

Just a quick note to let everyone now I'm off to Japan for a holiday tomorrow!

I'll be back in a few weeks, but as a little parting gift I've uploaded v83c, which includes the new 'protected' and 'friend' language additions. I haven't tested this release particularly well, so you might want to backup v83b first if you decide to try it.

Have fun!

therevills(Posted 2015) [#2]
Enjoy your holiday Mark!

Is there a version.txt update for v83c? Also at the moment the zip file is corrupt - is it still uploading or something?

Jesse(Posted 2015) [#3]
I just downloaded it and it is fine.

Thanks Mark.

Enjoy your holiday(s)!

impixi(Posted 2015) [#4]
Have fun, Mark!

marksibly(Posted 2015) [#5]
Works fine here.

I use 7-Zip...

therevills(Posted 2015) [#6]
Looks like our work's proxy is messing up the download, Samah managed to download it fine using his mobile data...

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2015) [#7]
Enjoy!

Samah(Posted 2015) [#8]
Mmmmmmm encapsulation. <3
Time to branch Diddy!

ziggy(Posted 2015) [#9]
Japan? I was planning a holyday there too for the summer. I envy you! Have a great time.

Derron(Posted 2015) [#10]
Seems Mark got a job like he wanted - or was able to shape of some money for holiday. Great news that live continued to bloom.

Have fun .. Japan in spring hmm, cherry trees already in full glory?

Harvest some energy there.

bye
Ron

tiresius(Posted 2015) [#11]
Have fun thanks for the monkey update !

Difference(Posted 2015) [#12]
Have a great Holliday.

Looking forward to testing protected and friend :-)

SLotman(Posted 2015) [#13]
Lucky guy!

I was planning a trip to Japan as soon as I graduated in my University (hopefully by next month), but since the Brazilian currency is so "down" right now, I'm putting that off indefinitely :(

So for now, I just hope when he comes back, he doesn't rename Monkey to サル!!! :)

Samah(Posted 2015) [#14]
Speaking of monkeys and サル / 猿, I went to Takayama (高山) in 2012 and bought one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarubobo
:)