Android target

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Android target

freedo(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi , Im having trouble with the android target. I have installed the sdk's and added these lines to config.winnt.

JDK_PATH="C:\targetsdk\java"
ANDROID_PATH="C:\targetsdk\android"
ANT_PATH="C:\targetsdk\apache-ant-1.8.2"

Android shows in the target But I get the following in console when i build and run.
Does anyone know what the problem is..Thank's.

"C:/Users/terry/Downloads/MonkeyPro75d/MonkeyPro75d/bin/transcc_winnt" -target=Android_Game -config=Debug -run "C:/Users/terry/Downloads/MonkeyPro75d/MonkeyPro75d/terry/terry.monkey"
TRANS monkey compiler V1.56
Parsing...
Semanting...
Translating...
Building...
'ant' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
TRANS FAILED: Android build failed.
operable program or batch file.
Done.

vmakar85(Posted 2014) [#2]
Hi freedo open cmd type "path" if answer not contains C:\targetsdk\apache-ant-1.8.2 you should add path to ant in windows i.e. "My Computer" > "Properties" > "Advanced" > "Environment Variables" but in my case it's work without adding path ups =)

my path

C:\Users\Vladimir>path
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution\;C:\Python33\;C:\Program Fi
les (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WIND
OWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\B
roadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Ki
ts\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\MyPrograms\MinGW\bin;C:\Program Files (x8
6)\Java\jdk1.7.0_21\bin;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin;C:
\Users\Vladimir\AppData\Roaming\npm;C:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin;C:\Program File
s (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\bin;C:\MyPrograms\apache-ant-1.9.2\bin

freedo(Posted 2014) [#3]
Hi Thanks have sorted the path but now after trans the error has changed to this saying it cant find my build.

The address is correct this is where my android build is.
C:\Users\terry\Downloads\MonkeyPro75d\MonkeyPro75d\terry\terry.build\android\build.

Seems like its looking in the android folder for my build project...

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\terry\Downloads\MonkeyPro75d\MonkeyPro75d\terry\terry.build\android\build.xml:83: Cannot find C:\targetsdk\android\tools\ant\build.xml imported from C:\Users\terry\Downloads\MonkeyPro75d\MonkeyPro75d\terry\terry.build\android\build.xml

vmakar85(Posted 2014) [#4]
Hi freedo ,
BUILD FAILED ...
very strange...
Here are the steps , if for her to do all that should work, well at least it works for me. Yes, and try to drag the project folder on the C drive i.e. C:\terry\ and try to build.
Good luck.

Aman(Posted 2014) [#5]
Yes, I got the same error when I tried to use ant 1.9.3. I reverted back to 1.9.0 and it worked fine ever since.

freedo(Posted 2014) [#6]
Thanks guys, the steps link did it. I dont no why I didnt read and follow the help target steps supplied with monkey.

The answer was there all the time just follow the instructions.

Android target working now. Thanks.