Help Support My Software - RTS Creator

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Help Support My Software - RTS Creator

blabz(Posted 2014) [#1]
I posted this on the blitzMAX forums so if you're an avid BRL person this may be redundant, and I apologize if this seems a little off topic, I don't have a following so these forums are the best I've got.

For the last 4 years I've been working on a tool that enables anyone with no prior coding experience to create their very own Real Time Strategy game. It's been a hell of a journey and an incredibly exciting moment to announce the release of my first official commercial product.

Check it out! Your vote is greatly appreciated!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=223060487

Thanks!

therevills(Posted 2014) [#2]
Your game looks pretty good a bit flat though, but this post should have gone under Monkey Discussion or Digital Discussion as it has nothing to do with Monkey Programming ;)

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2014) [#3]
Looks very impressive!

Why0Why(Posted 2014) [#4]
I'm impressed. I voted for you!

NoOdle(Posted 2014) [#5]
I agree with therevills, the scenery looks a little bland, could do with more shrubbery and grass etc but looks like a very impressive project. Voted for you from both of my steam accounts. Good luck

vmakar85(Posted 2014) [#6]
HI, vote up, ground look a little flat, need to add water and hills imho

blabz(Posted 2014) [#7]
Thanks guys!!

I'm in the process of improving the rendered, added shadows, bump maps, and bloom. I'll have something more interesting to show soon :)

Sammy(Posted 2014) [#8]
Good luck Blabz, an RTS maniac friend of mine has been waiting since the dawn of time(Well since Total Annihilation came out! :P) for something like this util! Voted.