Security error on html5

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Security error on html5

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2013) [#1]
Just lately I'm getting an error when I compile to html5 on all recent versions of Monkey. It started all of a sudden while I was actually testing a program in Internet Explorer - the screen went white and it stopped working.

Now when I test on different browsers any compiled program, I get the following:

Internet Explorer: won't work at all (white screen). In debug mode it gives an 'Object Error' in mojo.app Line 33, where the graphics device is constructed.

Chrome: runs, right until I call LoadString for a text file in the data directory. Then it crashes with a 'Network Error'.

Firefox: same as Chrome, except it actually loads the string and allows me to print it, then stops with a '"Security error" code: "1000"'.

Angelfont was loading the strings, but the same happens when I load one manually. Images seem to load fine (maybe not on Internet Explorer, though, perhaps it is stopping when it tries to load mojo_font.png).

It looks like my html5 permissions have got mucked up somehow. Does anyone know how to fix them?