How to make a C#_Tool target?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/How to make a C#_Tool target?

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#1]
I'm very interested in making a C#_Tool target for Monkey, so I can build Trans with it and integrate it into Jungle Ide using assembly reflection for faster realtime background compilation. Last time I tried to make it based on the XNA target, I failed to get it working.
Can anybody give an advice, suggestion, or does anybody have a C#_tool like target?

programmer(Posted 2013) [#2]
I've made Java_Tool target but i didn't release it yet - I'm waiting when Mark will accept my pull request https://github.com/blitz-research/monkey/pull/37

I can help you to develop C#_Tool target.

Markus(Posted 2013) [#3]
i thought "xna game" creates a visual studio 20xy .net project.

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#4]
Yes Markus, but I think it alse expects to do something with a resources folder that is specific to XNA and that got me lost as I have no real knowledge of XNA internals. Maybe it would be easier to get the Playstation vita target as a basis to make the C#_Tool target.

Mark, if you read this and have some advice to get me (or us) started, it would be great.

marksibly(Posted 2013) [#5]
No idea really, but I suspect you'll need to add a new builder to transcc as c# console app projects appear to be significantly different from xna projects.

Markus(Posted 2013) [#6]
emm, i wrote a remark in your other thread.
in priority to make a tool that starts with parameters,
maybe Mark can give us the args[] from Main(...) later in mojo.app?