Browser slowdowns while executing

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Browser slowdowns while executing

mteo77(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello everybody.
I was wondering if someone else have the same problem as me.
Basically when i write some code and press f5 to test it in HTML5 (using firefox as a browser...but it happen with other browsers as well) the app open properly in the browser and start as normal, then it seems to hang and everything stops, until i click out of the window with the mouse or i patiently wait for 20 or so seconds.
It happens all the time, i don't remember if it used to do it from the start or not, but it seems to have gone so much worse now.
Does anybody have an idea of whats causing it?
I tried to disable the antivirus and firewall so i don't think it's related to that...
If i compile for android or GLFW it works as normal, but since i use HTML5 as a quick run to test code, it start to be quite annoying.

mteo77(Posted 2013) [#2]
After some more testing it seems to do that only with the latest version of Firefox while Chrome works fine now....
Weird.

Whiteball(Posted 2013) [#3]
Its always done that to me in Firefox (last couple of versions too). I just briefly click out then in the play area and all is fine.

SLotman(Posted 2013) [#4]
Here it works normally, no slowdowns.

Try to disable all plugins/add-ons, or even to run on safe mode (where everything but the basic is disabled) to see if the problem still persists.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2013) [#5]
You're not using Print commands repeatedly, are you? That will slow the browser down after a while as the complete output from the start gets printed on every render.

mteo77(Posted 2013) [#6]
Hello.
No print commands at all.
All my test program does is to load few sprites and move them across the screen.
But that happen with every program, demos, anything really.
I am using Chrome now and everything is fine.
It's probably something to do with my machine and what i have installed on it.
It's weird though.