Mollusk IDE - Aug 20 update v1.42

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Mollusk IDE - Aug 20 update v1.42

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#1]
NEWER MOLLUSK THREAD HERE: http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=5886

---------------------------------------------------

Hello again! I wouldn't normally create a new thread, but I have big news:

Mollusk IDE v1.3 is out now, including the debut Mac version! Plus a few small Windows changes.

http://www.grudlux.com/mollusk

Enjoy! I really need to take a weekend break now :)

For Mac users:

DO try the demo first! It's HTML5 only, like the Monkey demo.
DO NOT buy it and then ask for a refund because you don't like it :(

DO leave feedback and report problems!
DO NOT expect the very first release to be 100% bug-free...

DO expect a v1.31 in the near future (sooner if there is a critical bug).

Cheers!

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#2]
Amazing! this is the first Monkey IDE for Mac ( Not counting Ted ).

The demo works really great. I found out that if you put a fields like this:
Field x:Float, y:Float

the auto complete wont detect it.

I'll buy this as soon as I get paid. Thanks a lot for this

Amon(Posted 2013) [#3]
A nice addition would be for the IDE to check a second separate folder for mods.

Currently we can have user mods, custom made mods, in a modules_ext folder to keep them separate from the main modules folder.

skape(Posted 2013) [#4]
Awesome Ryan, thanks! I will be buying a license tomorrow. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

garyk1968(Posted 2013) [#5]
Superb, will give it a try.

Sammy(Posted 2013) [#6]
Congrats on getting the IDE on the Mac Ryan! :)

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#7]
Thanks guys.

@ilovepixel - You are right, that's something I overlooked in the Auto-completer... will fix soon.

@Amon - Are you talking about the Auto-completer too? Scan a mods folder for Auto-complete keywords? Because that sounds like a good idea...

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#8]
Only thing I would love right about now is a little more customization with the syntax highlighting.

Brilliant work tho, keep it up.

skape(Posted 2013) [#9]
Hi Ryan, I'm liking Mollusk so far.

One thing though: you might consider adding the following (or similar) to Mollusk's plist file...

This will register Mollusk with Finder and allow Mollusk to open .monkey via Finder. You might also want to make an additional document icon and use that instead of the IDE one...

Anyone else can do this for your version and then run the command:

before relaunching Finder.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#10]
@Taiphoz - Any specific highlighting suggestions?

@Unlikely - I will add that. I'm pretty inexperienced with plist files!

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#11]
Does mollusk have projects system? or like ted where you choose a folder and keeps it on the file explorer?

Thanks!

skape(Posted 2013) [#12]
What you can do is open all of the project's files (they will become listed in the "Files" tab), and then save a "session." It is located in the File->Session menu. This approximates a project I suppose.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#13]
Grudlux at the moment you highlight Identifiers which covers methods,functions and variables.

I would like to be able to highlight the following, Locals, Globals, Methods, Functions, Fields, Constants all with their own colours.

skape(Posted 2013) [#14]
Ryan, a quick (bug?) report. Even with the document registration lines added to the plist file, Mollusk only opens files from Finder if it is not already open. If the app is open, the new file does not open... Mollusk gets focus, but the file doesn't actually open.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#15]
@Taiphoz - I will put it on my to-do list. Maybe for the next update, maybe not.

@Unlikely - Added that today :) I didn't catch that until I already packaged up v1.3 for release.

skape(Posted 2013) [#16]
Glad it was a quick fix. :)

CopperCircle(Posted 2013) [#17]
Great to see a Mac version, the only thing I would love is to see Function/Method Parameters in a pop-up, so when you type a bracket after a function name it shows the parameters that the function needs.

Thanks.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#18]
July 15 -- Uploaded a small v1.31 update, while I had a free night and Mac access :)

@iLovePixel - Should fix the comma between multiple declarations.

@Unlikely - Updated the plist and fixed the opening file issue.

@others... Bigger features should come in the next bigger update.

(I also added the 'Copy File Path' feature to the file tab popup menu... A feature I love in Notepad++)

Details: http://www.grudlux.com/mollusk/versions.txt

skape(Posted 2013) [#19]
Great! Thanks Ryan.

One thing: at some point it'd be great to get a .monkey document icon as well, so Mollusk doesn't just use the default "blank sheet". (You might be able to just use the TED / Monkey one, but I'm not sure about the rights issues with that...) Obviously low priority though! ;)

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#20]
I can add a document icon...

Do you know how to register more than one extension as more than one different type name? For example, ".monkey" as "Monkey source file" and ".msesh" as "Mollusk session"?

Shinkiro1(Posted 2013) [#21]
I noticed that when holding down shift + alt the behavior is not selecting whole words like usually on a mac (try it out in any textfield like in the forum posts). Actually ctrl + shift is doing that.

The files view really needs some work. You already have tabs, no need to show the same files in the sidebar again. Just seeing a folder structure would be a good start.

The code view is useful but could be designed better. I would use a treeview that is already expanded. Each class/method/function should be labeled with an icon in different colors so you can easily see what it is. Fields,Locals and Globals are not neccesary in my opionion, they add unnecessary complexity to the view.

Also this tradition of placing copy/cut/paste in the toolbar is really unnecessary. At least I have never seen anybody using these icons but maybe that's me being ignorant.

That said I think it's a good start. If you keep growing this thing and it stays fast, get's proper code completion and you improve the design I will definetly buy it, hence I would even spend 50$ to get such an IDE (and I think if you keep adding features version 2.0 should be priced higher than 10$).

PS: You can take a look at XCode, it does a lot of things right.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#22]
Thanks for the constructive comments Shinkiro.

- I've been trying to use standard Mac behavior where possible, so I will check out the Shift+Alt behavior...

- I agree the 'Files' tab is redundant. After some other comments in the original thread I decided today I will change it to a real file browser. http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=5274

- The 'Code' tab was originally going to be a dynamic nested tree, but it turned out to be more complicated to manage than I expected. So it is pretty simplistic now. (At least you can right-click to choose what you don't want to see there.) Maybe I will re-do it after I finish some other things?

- I agree with you about Copy/Cut/Paste in the toolbar. Notice I did not put Undo/Redo, Close File, or Zoom icons there... but I guess I couldn't bring myself to remove ALL those traditional icons at once. :)

I appreciate your input!

skape(Posted 2013) [#23]

- I agree the 'Files' tab is redundant. After some other comments in the original thread I decided today I will change it to a real file browser. http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=5274

Yes, please! :)

Do you know how to register more than one extension as more than one different type name? For example, ".monkey" as "Monkey source file" and ".msesh" as "Mollusk session"?

You should just be able to add another dict element to the array:

CGV(Posted 2013) [#24]
Hi, grudlux, I have what I think should be an easy to implement feature request.

I've spent the past 3 years using FlashDevelop before switching to Monkey/Mollusk and am missing one of FlashDevelop's features.

When you open a file in FlashDevelop it takes you back to the spot in the file where you were last working, and not just to the top of the file, which really helps remind you of what you were working on before you shut down.

It's great that Mollusk reopens all the files you had open when you shut down but it'd be even better if it opened them at the spot where you left off.

Maybe not everyone would like that behaviour so making it optional would be best.

Thanks.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#25]
@CGV - Good idea! I took some time tonight and added that for v1.4. (It is a new setting.)

I have a fix ready for the #Rem bug (broken in v1.31) and I've added a basic file browser in the sidebar. However, I temporarily don't have access to a Mac to build the OSX version, and I don't want to release a new Windows version without the OSX update to go with it :(

Soon... within the next few days I hope!

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#26]
any thoughts on adding a project manager? like that found in jungle, or ted..

RobB(Posted 2013) [#27]
I would like to upgrade to 1.31 but do not have the order ID asked for in the upgrade box. How do I find the order ID? I can find no emails relating to my purchase, and there is no order ID on my PayPal transaction records.

Thanks.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#28]
@Rob - I saw your emails, and I have responded three times (last week, this week, plus today from my Gmail account). Maybe your spam filter is blocking me? But you should have gotten an email from PayPal and FastSpring too, when you purchased. I received an email, so I am aware you ordered and I have your order ID... do you have another email address, or another way to contact me? I don't want to post your ID here (and this forum doesn't have direct messages).

@Taiphoz - The file browser I am working on is similar to Ted's "Project" bar (but with a few added features).

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#29]
JULY 25 -- Uploaded a v1.40 update for WINDOWS ONLY

http://www.grudlux.com/mollusk/

Version 1.40 includes:
- New file browser in the sidebar (replaces the redundant 'Files' list)
- New option to restore the view/cursor positions when re-opening files
- Fixed #preprocessor parsing bug

ONLY THE WINDOWS VERSION IS UPDATED for now! The OSX version is still 1.31.

I really did not want to release unsynchronized Windows and Mac versions, but I temporarily have no access to a Mac to build/test it... Also I will be out of town for the weekend and I'd like to come back to some feedback on the v1.40 changes :)

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#30]
I bought mollusk yesterday. It's really a great ide.
I hope you can get a mac, the new file browser would be very useful.

Thanks!

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#31]
little feedback..

I would make the file browser open at the folder location of any newly opened source file, at the moment it just defaults to your windows user folder, I guess unless you change it yourself.

Also, not sure if its been said, I might have mentioned it myself but I forget, can you give the code view icons, it just looks odd without them at the moment. at least to me, would be more than happy to contribute some free icons if you need them :)

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#32]
Taiphoz -- I actually had the browser do that originally. I disabled it because I thought it would be annoying if you had a specific folder in the browser but the IDE kept changing it when you open other files... maybe it deserves to be an option?

The code view really needs to be rewritten... with icons and expandable nodes... maybe for version 1.5.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#33]
How about creating a new project file much like what Jungle does, call it Project.Snail lol, but yeah the project file could store information like where to open the file browser, what files are in the project, what files are open and which are close as of the last edit.

Sammy(Posted 2013) [#34]
Great update, the file browser is much more useful now, thank you Ryan! :)

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#35]
AUGUST 1 -- Uploaded version 1.41 for both Windows + Mac!

The big news is that the Mac version has been updated to v1.4 with a file 'Finder' in the sidebar... functionally the same as the Windows version, although it doesn't have icons for the files/folders yet.

There are also some fixes to session files... minor GUI changes.

Enjoy!

skape(Posted 2013) [#36]
Great Ryan!

One small issue: v1.41 doesn't open on my Mac. It doesn't seem to crash, it just seems to try to open for about 100ms and then quits. Sorry I can't give you any more info...
OS X 10.8.4

Any other Mac user getting this?

EDIT: Hold that, I tried reinstalling 1.31 and it will not open either... restart time.
EDIT 2: Restarting is not fixing the issue... Maybe it's trying to reopen a corrupted file?!? Weird. Where is Mollusk saving application data (settings, etc.)?
EDIT 3: I was able to extract this error out of it: "LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file /Applications/Mollusk.app." Dunno if that's helpful for you, but it seems to be having trouble (re?)opening a file. Ha, system error logs give this: "([0x0-0x2c02c].Mollusk[286]) Job failed to exec(3) for weird reason: 13"

CGV(Posted 2013) [#37]
New option to restore the view/cursor positions when re-opening files
I'm one week and one update late but thanks for adding this!

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#38]
@Unlikely

1. Can you try the demo and see if that runs? http://www.grudlux.com/mollusk/Mollusk_1.41_Demo.zip

2. I searched for that "weird" error, and it sounds like Mollusk doesn't have execute permissions. One person with this problem (I lost the link) said he unzipped an archive with a different program and it worked (preserved the permissions I guess). Are you using a different unzipper than before? Can you try another one?

3. If that doesn't work, a temporary fix should be running "chmod +x Mollusk.app/Contents/MacOS/Mollusk" in the terminal...

I'll continue to investigate on my end.

@CGV - It was a good suggestion!

skape(Posted 2013) [#39]
Ryan,

When I was trying to figure this out last night I thought that might be the issue. I double checked the permissions and thought everything looked good... apparently is wasn't.

I just tried using a different decompression util and it works! My bad, sorry for the confusion! :)

EDIT: I was being an idiot and checking permissions on the .app and not the actual executable. *facepalm* ;)

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#40]
May I ask which decompressor worked and which didn't?

I'm a little concerned that others might run into the same problem.

When I was googling your error, I found the same thing happening with (even big-name) software and games.

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#41]
On the file browser when I click "Browse for Folder" the app crashes giving this log:

skape(Posted 2013) [#42]
@ilovepixel
Browse for folder... seems to work for me. :|
And use a codebox. ;p

@Ryan
Mac OSX's Archive Utility worked fine. Keka did not. Keka is essentially a GUI for p7zip, which is basically a command line port of 7-Zip for Unix.

I say just include a warning / info near the download link suggesting to try the built in utility if issues come up.

Difference(Posted 2013) [#43]
I'm been looking forward to trying this, but I can't run the demo, I get:

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#44]
@ilovepixel
I will look into it... haven't seen that before.

@Difference
Maybe a permissions problem like Unlikely had above?
I know it sounds stupid, but maybe try unzipping it with a different program, or try this in a terminal: "chmod +x Mollusk.app/Contents/MacOS/Mollusk_Demo"

Difference(Posted 2013) [#45]
I tried different unzippers, but they all give the same result.

It seems my problem is this:

http://www.synfig.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4362
http://www.synfig.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4289
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3859865?start=13&tstart=0

Can you fix at your end?

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#46]
@Difference

Yes I think I can fix that, but I don't know how long it will take me...

In the meantime, did you try the solution on your 3rd link? Looks like one terminal command with the right paths might fix it.

Sammy(Posted 2013) [#47]
A small request, could I choose the background colour of selected text? I find it hardly discernible from the background of the current line unfortunately.

Also, is there a keyboard short-cut key for code-completion selection, up and down arrows moves the selection but I have to click on it with the mouse to select?

skape(Posted 2013) [#48]
Also, is there a keyboard short-cut key for code-completion selection, up and down arrows moves the selection but I have to click on it with the mouse to select?

Tab does it for me Veggie.. :)

Enter is another option if you set it that way in Preferences.

Difference(Posted 2013) [#49]
I tried:

but as you can see, I'm not getting it right

Sammy(Posted 2013) [#50]
Tab does it for me Veggie.. :)

Aha! thank you Unlikely, I must have tried every key on the keyboard except that one!

Sammy(Posted 2013) [#51]
Small bug. Auto-capitalization only works if you press space after you enter a key word so "end"+enter results in "end", while "end "+enter results in "End".

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#52]
Grudlux : when I still used BlitzMax I used the community IDE(Open Source) and one of the first things that I hacked into it was a build counter, essentially what I had in code was something like this.

Const BuildVersion  = 2.213
Const MAJORBUILDVER = 2
Const MINORBUILDVER = .213

Every time I hit build, it would find that variable and update 213 to 214, I left major build to be changed by hand.

After using Android for a few days now I can see that this hack would actually come in real handy for monkey, and the Android #ANDROID_VERSION_CODE="1",#ANDROID_VERSION_NAME="1.0" config settings, if you could add that in I think it would be really cool, making it an option that can be turned on or off would be nice.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2013) [#53]
I have Mollusc 4.1 (Windows). It recognises #rem'd-out code and correctly paints it green, but #rem'd out methods still appear in the code window.

David Casual Box(Posted 2013) [#54]
Crash at run on my 2 macs:

Process: Mollusk_Demo [75428]
Path: /Users/USER/Downloads/*/Mollusk.app/Contents/MacOS/Mollusk_Demo
Identifier: Mollusk_Demo
Version: ??? (0.1)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [294]

Date/Time: 2013-08-08 17:17:03.841 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Report Version: 9

Tried to change the tool to unzip and the permissions, still crash :(

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#55]
Hmm sounds like I need to fix some things before I work on new features.

@David @ilovepixel @Difference -- I think I have a solution to the Mac problems. Hopefully I can put up a demo, and if it works, I'll update the full version.

@Veggie -- I'll take a second look at auto-capitalization. And the selection color is already there but not customizable, that should be a super simple addition.

@Taiphoz -- I like the build count idea, I will think about it.

@Gerry -- Yep, confirmed, I gotta see how I broke that again :(

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#56]
@David @ilovepixel @Difference + others with Mac crashes

Could you guys try this test version: http://grudlux.com/mollusk/Mollusk_1.42_MacTest.zip

(It's Mac-only, demo HTML5-only, with no new features. Should work better on older OSX versions now.)

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#57]
I keep getting a crash when I click on "Browse for Folders..."

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#58]
@Grud we need an update for the new target stuff.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#59]
@ilovepixel -- Hmmm... Can you try this tiny test program? http://www.grudlux.com/mollusk/PathTest.zip

There are 3 "Browse" buttons that have slightly different behaviors... can you tell me if any of them work / crash?

@Taiphoz -- I know there's a new Ouya target, I will add it for the next update, am I missing any other target stuff?

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#60]
should the NDK target show up ?

skape(Posted 2013) [#61]
@Ryan
None of the methods crash for me on 10.8.4, fyi.

FelipeA(Posted 2013) [#62]
@grudlux

None of them crashes for me.

I tried reinstalling, I tried the chmod +x thing but it still crashes with that only thing.

Difference(Posted 2013) [#63]
http://grudlux.com/mollusk/Mollusk_1.42_MacTest.zip working :-)

I'm looking forward to testing it.

Sammy(Posted 2013) [#64]
Mollusk is maturing quickly, the only real feature I am missing is debugging on the C++ targets.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#65]
it's stilling missing a few extra syntax highlighting options for me, and some UI tweaks but I agree I find myself using it more and more, think I use it more than I do Jungle at the moment.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#66]
@ilovepixel -- Could you send me an email, I'd like to solve this crash but I don't want to clog this thread... touk@...

@Taiphoz -- No, the NDK target won't show up in the current version. I really should change Mollusk to be "forward compatible", that is, list all targets Monkey reports even if Mollusk doesn't recognize them.

Pardon my ignorance, are the Android "NDK" target and the Android "Ouya" target the same thing? I have not tried either of them yet...

@Difference -- Good to hear. I'll release a full update as soon as I can.

@Veggie -- I don't know much about the debugger feature... maybe simple, maybe complicated :/

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#67]
The NDK target is for making apps on Android that allow you to code with native languages, like using C++ or C# rather than java, it's not recomended for whole apps, but if your app or game has some really process intensive tasks that you really need done quick then you would use the NDK and code those parts in c.

The OUYA target is different as it should have ouya specific features, like the controllers.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#68]
AUGUST 20 -- Version 1.42 update for Windows + Mac!

This is not a huge update. Added support for NDK/Ouya/future targets; added a color setting for text selection background; fixed a few bugs; the OSX version should work on more systems now.

@ilovepixel -- Please tell me if "Browse For Folder" still crashes?

Changelog: http://www.grudlux.com/mollusk/versions.txt

I still have some bigger plans :)

skape(Posted 2013) [#69]
Great! Thanks Ryan! :)

Difference(Posted 2013) [#70]
The new demo works for me on Mac :-)

Any chance to get an option to turn off the "Class" and "Method" prefixes in the sidebar?

They make it difficult to quickly glance over the list and find a particular Class/Method, because they currently all start with the same word.

programmer(Posted 2013) [#71]
@grudlux, will you add support for MBP Retina? When?
Thanks.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#72]
@Difference -- Good idea. I've added it for the next version (I just need to add it to the Settings window.)

@programmer -- I will look into Retina support... does it currently work but it looks bad? I do not have access to a Retina Mac to test it!

In other news, I plan to change my webpage so that paid users have access to multiple versions of Mollusk (v1.42 and future ones) instead of ONLY the newest version... This way you have access to older versions in case I break anything, right? :)

programmer(Posted 2013) [#73]
@grudlux, yes, it looks weird - a screenshot

RetroRusty(Posted 2013) [#74]
From the features list it says that you are working on code folding, any idea when this feature is going to be added?

Are you also planning on being able to load/save projects so all files are included in the project file? This would be a good feature to have.

ordigdug(Posted 2013) [#75]
I just tried out the demo :) and I just purchased. Thanks.

ordigdug(Posted 2013) [#76]
'{
I second code folding
'}

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#77]
@programmer -- It doesn't look as bad on Retina as I expected :) just a bit pixelated but I will still look into it.

@RetroRusty -- I have gotten back to work on folding... no promises for the next release though. As for projects, there is currently a "session" function which is similar, but maybe I will expand and improve it.

@ordigdig -- Thanks!

skape(Posted 2013) [#78]
Just wondering if anyone has any nice dark themes for Mollusk. I made a nice darkish theme based off of Monokai, but then I was an idiot and clicked the "dark theme" button... and of course hadn't saved my theme. :|

Edit: I went ahead and remade my monokai-ish theme... here it is if anyone else wants to check it out (image is link):
I hope you don't mind the mini-hijack, grudlux.

Skn3(Posted 2013) [#79]
Cool I just purchased this for when working in mac mode.

Good stuff :D

1 Comment: you need a fullsize/hi-res icon as the current one scaled up, sitting on the dock, looks a bit blurry.

David Casual Box(Posted 2013) [#80]
Works now!

computercoder(Posted 2013) [#81]
grudlux:

I'm not sure if you ever received feedback for the "Browse for Folders" issue in the Mac OS version... I'm using 1.42, and basically after you have a file or two already opened it will crash opening another.

One scenario I had that seems to occur EVERYTIME is as follows:

1) Open Mollusk
2) Open a monkey file
3) Create a NEW file
4) Make a change to the NEW file (I initially copied and pasted content from the first file to the second one, but really I think just editing the new file does the trick)
5) DO NOT SAVE the NEW file
6) Open another file -- This is where the crash occurs.

The app terminates immediately, followed by a crash report from Mac OS.

I am using Mac OS X 10.7.5 with (again) Mollusk 1.42. I did the scenario in both the Demo and the Paid versions with the same outcome.

Hopefully this helps you pinpoint the issue :)

Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to try.

EDIT: I've been working within it for longer durations after opening and editing a file, and it seems that if you do not save the changes to a file before opening another one, it crashes. Likewise, I could be just running in the IDE for a duration of time (unknown how long, just it happens after a short while) and the IDE crashes.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#82]
@Unlikely -- Thanks for the nice color theme. At some point I will probably put together a few themes and include them with Mollusk.

@Skn3 -- Thanks, and yes, I really should make a custom hi-res icon...

@computercoder -- I'm a bit confused, are the "Browse For Folders" issue and the opening saved files issue two different crashes? Or should I follow your 6 steps and then "Browse For Folders"? I have been experimenting with OSX 10.7.5 and Mollusk 1.42, but I have not gotten either crash to happen :( I will keep looking, can you send an email to touk@... and I will maybe send you a debug version?

I have a version 1.50 update nearly complete, but I would like to solve your issue first!

computercoder(Posted 2013) [#83]
They are three different crashes. :(

I really like what you have going, but it becomes very annoying when I forget to save a file first before I try to open a new one and it crashes. Follow the 6 steps I outlined above to get the other crash. I still haven't quite figured out the crash after running the IDE while working for given length of time.

I sent you an email too :)

skape(Posted 2013) [#84]
@grudlux, computercoder
If it helps you, I haven't seen (and can't reproduce) those crashes on 10.8.4...

And you're free to use / modify / include / etc. the theme, if you'd like. :)

Neuro(Posted 2013) [#85]
Welp...i'm sold. One particular Notepad++ feature that i always tend to harp about for any editor - God knows i've been bugging ziggy about this forever :) - is the auto highlighting of every instance of a particular word in the file. Would *love* for this feature to be implemented in Mollusk also.

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#86]
@Neuro -- You will be pleasantly surprised by the upcoming v1.50...

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#87]
got an eta on it ? and last version was 1.42 if this is 1.5 do we have a lot of cool things to look forward to ?

grudlux(Posted 2013) [#88]
Hopefully next weekend? I have a couple tiny things to finish, and I would like to solve the Mac crashes that a couple users like computercoder are reporting, but I don't want to wait much longer.

It's a pretty big update, got a few things off my to-do list that have been there since the beginning.

ordigdug(Posted 2013) [#89]
:) Can't wait!!

computercoder(Posted 2013) [#90]
@grudlux

I sent you an update in email :) Looking forward to 1.50!

Neuro(Posted 2013) [#91]
@Neuro -- You will be pleasantly surprised by the upcoming v1.50...

Can it be.....finally another editor has been able to implement this simple-but-incredibly useful feature :-o!!!???

RetroRusty(Posted 2013) [#92]
@grudlux Any update on when version 1.50 will be released?