Adding a android license AFTER an initial release?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Adding a android license AFTER an initial release?

ondesic(Posted 2013) [#1]
UPDATE: I don't know where the subject title came from for this thread. I didn't type it. Sorry for any confusion.

I just updated to v68b from v66. I deleted the build folder of my game, but I still get a "Cannot convert 'bb_app__game' to object" error. Any ideas?

Thanks

Nobuyuki(Posted 2013) [#2]
Are you using diddy? You need to update that, too, if you are.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#3]
Yeah Mark started to use the variable name Game in the recent update which is or was also used by diddy.

Diddy now uses DiddyGame or something like that and I think mark has also changed his call to Game to something else. so update diddy and you should be fine.

not sure which repo to use tho, iv not updated mine for a while.

ondesic(Posted 2013) [#4]
No I am not using Diddy. I get this error even trying to run the examples in Bananas folder. What do I need to do?

ps. Could a moderator change the name of this thread? I accedentally selected it from a dropdown menu. It should be "Cannot convert 'bb_app__game' to object"

ondesic(Posted 2013) [#5]
Little sad. It has been six days, and I even wrote support for help 4 days ago no response. Am I just out of luck?

MikeHart(Posted 2013) [#6]
Which sample are you trying to compile?

MikeHart(Posted 2013) [#7]
And when you upgraded, did you install Monkey into a new folder or did you overwrite the old one?

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#8]
can you give us more details on this, where does the error appear, can you show us some code that creates the error, is it all examples or just some.

Did you download the new version of monkey and install it into a new unique folder, which target are you trying to build to, do you have all of the appropriate SDK's installed for the target, is your config.winnt file upto date with the right paths to your SDK's

Have you deleted all of your .build folders.

give us some more details and we will be more than happy to try and help you, nothing worse than buying something and then having problems getting it to work.

Also are you running Monkey on a Mac, Windows, Linux ?

as the little guy used to say, "Jonny 5 need inpuuuttt!!".