Just bought Monkey!

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Just bought Monkey!

blabz(Posted 2013) [#1]
Wooohooo!

I don't know how you do it Mark, but every product you've created has been extremely desirable.

You seem to hit the most useful-modern technology mark with every product.

I can only imagine what comes after monkey.

Great Job!

Amon(Posted 2013) [#2]
Congratz dude! Welcome to the world of Blitz with ultra multi-platform development.

I can only imagine what comes after monkey.

Same old reliable, functional, enjoyable tools and languages that seem to only come from Blitz Research Ltd.

:)

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#3]
Welcome! Once you start with Monkey, there's no way out... XD

wiebow(Posted 2013) [#4]
Welcome!

Playniax(Posted 2013) [#5]
Welcome!

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#6]
Welcome aswell and i agree to everything in this thread. :)

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#7]
Got to admit it took me a while to decide to take the plunge with Monkey after being a long time Blitz user (back to Amiga days).

However, now I have I couldn't be happier, and am looking forward to getting some proper sit-down time with it to learn it's ins and outs, at the moment its an hour or two here and there which is frustrating!

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#8]
Welcome on board mate. hope you enjoy your stay.

I wanted in with monkey the second I saw it, just took me time to gather the money to buy it.

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#9]
oh money... :P

tiresius(Posted 2013) [#10]
I was an extremely long-time lurker of the Blitz forums (since BlitzMax first came out) and I'm glad I finally caught the Monkey !

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#11]
Monkey is a revolutionary game engine ! The only problem is the lack of time :P

zoqfotpik(Posted 2013) [#12]
I would never, ever be doing what I'm doing right now if it wasn't for Monkey. I am so glad I found Blitz two years ago.

Raz(Posted 2013) [#13]
If you can afford it, I can't recommend Jungle IDE enough, it really is amazing and makes coding in Monkey much much easier than the bundled IDE.

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#14]
I agree there. Jungle IDE is a must! I was a bit stupid to not have bought the full version right away lol