Current Diddy Status with 67f?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Current Diddy Status with 67f?

Amon(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi! I've just revisited 67f again and downloaded the development source of Diddy. Trying to compile with the dev version of diddy and 67f spits no errors but stops with the following warnings!

ClCompile target) -> 
  ..\main.cpp(3700): error C2065: 'app' : undeclared identifier [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3700): error C2227: left of '->input' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3700): error C2227: left of '->keyStates' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3705): error C2065: 'app' : undeclared identifier [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3705): error C2227: left of '->updateRate' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3837): error C2065: 'app' : undeclared identifier [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3837): error C2227: left of '->graphics' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3837): error C2227: left of '->height' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3843): error C2065: 'app' : undeclared identifier [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3843): error C2227: left of '->audio' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]
  ..\main.cpp(3843): error C2227: left of '->channels' must point to class/struct/union/generic type [F:\Monkey\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender\ZoneDefender.build\glfw\vc2010\MonkeyGame.vcxproj]

When is the ETA for full support for 67f?

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#2]
therevilles has said when Mark officially puts v67 out, Diddy will be updated to support it.

therevills(Posted 2013) [#3]
I did say that rIKmAN (and its therevills, no e at the end ;))... but I have started work updating it:

http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=4589

And the ETA is when its done ;)

Most of the code has been done and pushed to the bitbucket account, but I need to change all the native stuff since Mark has changed it.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#4]
Does that mean that your moving away from the svn on google code ?

just wondering where I should be pulling from.

Samah(Posted 2013) [#5]
Bitbucket will serve as our main repository, but we will occasionally upload snapshots to the Google Code SVN repo for those who don't wish to install an Hg client.

Alternatively, you could just use the snapshot download link on Bitbucket. Click the Overview tab, then click the download link on the right. It'll grab the latest commit from the default branch.

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#6]
(and its therevills, no e at the end ;))

Sorry mate, I did write it like that first but changed my mind without checking.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#7]
your signature still links to the svn . I will use the hg one if thats the main one now, can you link it ?

Samah(Posted 2013) [#8]
https://bitbucket.org/swoolcock/diddy

therevills(Posted 2013) [#9]
Just pushed a couple more changes to get Diddy working with v67f.

* HTML5 now works correctly
* Flash has been updated
* Android works
* GLFW - need help from Mark
* iOS - haven't started - Samah?
* XNA - TODO

Amon(Posted 2013) [#10]
Thanks! Your hard work is appreciated! :)

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#11]
Nice work therevills (no e :)) you are a one man Monkey machine! :)

therevills(Posted 2013) [#12]
Mark has helped with the GLFW target and it all works well.

XNA and iOS has been updated... but I haven't tested the iOS changes (haven't got XCode set up anymore).

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#13]
Thanks therevills!

Amon(Posted 2013) [#14]
Thanks! :)

Samah(Posted 2013) [#15]
therevills I'll check it out in Xcode when I get a chance.