Where can I find Monkey v66?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Where can I find Monkey v66?

MonkeyPlotter(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hi,

I bought Monkey some time ago - checked my downloads and the latest I've got is v56. When I go to the 'download' button I can only see the 'buy' option. Incidentally, I'm only just now got the chance (after some 6 months or so of waiting) to try out my copy of Monkey.

I'm probably missing something obvious but where can I find v66 to download? On the native Blitz accounts I have the products are 'just there' to download once you've logged into the site - cheers.

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2012) [#2]
Go here: http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Account/produpdates.php

You get there through clicking on your username on the right side of the menu bar, then clicking on the submenu item "Product Updates".

MonkeyPlotter(Posted 2012) [#3]
Cheers Goodlookingguy!

I'm chomping thru my learn yourself some Monkey book - looking forward to the ride!

Tibit(Posted 2012) [#4]
I have had a few people who bought monkey ask me this! Maybe worth a link on the downloads page

Why0Why(Posted 2012) [#5]
It definitely isn't obvious.

zvnty3(Posted 2014) [#6]
Just had the same question about getting up to date with 78g. Probably it's somewhere obvious and I'll be doing a headpalm later.

Edit: Doh, now I see the link in the full thread. The search results for "where download latest" only turned up the OP. As predicted: *headpalm*