Only, have two targets by default?

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Only, have two targets by default?

Cygnus(Posted 2012) [#1]
Firstly, Hi everyone- Been a while!

Secondly, Sorry guys, I guess this might have been answered 1,000 times but I haven't found it on the forums!

I've installed monkey, have MinGW, Android etc installed. Monkey is only allowing HTML or stdcpp output. What's this about? How does one enable the other targets?

I have filled out the config file and pointed everything to their respective SDK paths, but I don't even see Android etc in the drop-down in ted or upon run in the normal GUI.

Cheers- Also apologies if this has been answered a million times, as would seem likely!

FelipeA(Posted 2012) [#2]
Hello,
On the monkey folder go to bin and there you will see a file called config.winnt.txt for windows or config.macos.txt for mac. There you can set the different sdk paths.

Cygnus(Posted 2012) [#3]
Thanks, but I have already filled out the config file and pointed everything to their respective SDK paths.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2012) [#4]
I will assume you have followed each of these http://blitz-wiki.appspot.com/Target_SDKs it's worth a note that if your on a windows pc you wont see mac.

If you have all the appropriate sdk's installed and in the correct path's and its still not working you could try deleting your monkey folder and start again.

I had this problem with the Android target and it just turned out that my path was wrong in the config, once I fixed the path it all worked, its really not a complicated thing so your problem is probably something very easily fixed.

Cygnus(Posted 2012) [#5]
Hi Taiphos,

Wrong path hit the nail on the head. I had an old dev environment lingering around that required deleting- Whoops! :-)

Cheers!

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2012) [#6]
no worries mate iv been there done that.. glad I was able to help you out.

Grey Alien(Posted 2012) [#7]
Welcome on board Cygnus!