Missing Mojo graphics commands

Monkey Forums/Monkey Programming/Missing Mojo graphics commands

Difference(Posted 2012) [#1]
( Firstly thanks for another great update. (V 53) )

I'm missing:

SetLineThickness(thickness:Float)
DrawTriangles(tris:Float[],indexes[])

Flush() ? ' look below

Look at my DrawTriangles demo here: http://monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/posts.php?topic=1905

I don't mind putting them in myself, but it's really frustrating to have them erased with each new update. (that and I don't know XNA, but I could probable work it out if I had to)

As an temporary workaround I have tried to call openGL functions directly, but we need some way to integrate mojo and non mojo based graphic calls, because mojos implementation is different across targets, and theres no rule on when Flush() is called.

Should mojo Flush() be made public?

but this does not solve the XNA and HTML5 targets...

What are the possibilities of us making our own crossplatform graphics extensions module, that can coexist with mojo?

If you read this Mark, I'd be happy to hack DrawTriangles() into the latest mojo and email you the files.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2012) [#2]
That irc. Channel is it active ? Or is it the same people from the blitzbasic channel ?

marksibly(Posted 2012) [#3]
Hi,

I'd like to address Mojo extensibility eventually, but am busy with other stuff right now.

In the meantime, my advice would be to 'fork' your own version of Mojo, say mojo_plus, and use something like 'WinMerge' to merge future BRL changes into your version.

Difference(Posted 2012) [#4]
Ok, I'll keep merging.

For Mac users watching, I've been using Filemerge, it gets installed with xCode.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Mojo extensibility :-)

Thanks for the feedback.