JSON-monkey anyone know how it handle null values

Monkey Forums/User Modules/JSON-monkey anyone know how it handle null values

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi guys,

I dont have access to monkey right now and i have to know how monkey json extension (damian sinclair) are handling null values anyone know? does it set null to the deserialized object property?

Thanks for your help!

Nobuyuki(Posted 2013) [#2]
Trying to grab a value labeled null in a serialized object should return a type JSONNull, which has a .value field of Null. Is this what you mean?

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#3]
Exacly! a big thanks for the info!

muddy_shoes(Posted 2013) [#4]
Can whoever does the forum admin stuff move the Monkey-JSON thread from projects into this area so that it's easier for people to find, please? It'd be better if all the questions are in the same thread for future reference.

Rushino, just so you're aware, I'm in NZ and keep fairly normal waking hours. I generally have the forums open in a tab and end up checking them several times an hour while I'm at my PC so, unless there's something private, emailing me is probably redundant. Not that I mind getting email, just that it's a bit pointless me responding there and then finding you've posted and got an answer here.

Rushino(Posted 2013) [#5]
So you are damian sinclair ? Sorry i didn't know. :) I though damian was someone outside the monkey community. Sorry again for the trouble.

muddy_shoes(Posted 2013) [#6]
It's no big deal. I sometimes get mail from demo users that can't post here and that's fine, but if someone can then I think it's better to have the question asked and answered publicly.