Publishing App to stores

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Publishing App to stores

Typo(Posted May) [#1]
Hello.

I was just wondering if anyone has knowledge or advice (or even hints) on what kind of Privacy Policy should be made to our soon to be published game (Made with Monkey X, of course)?

We are a team of three people and this application is to be published by us as individuals, not through a company.

We do not collect any kind of information from the users ourselves, the application doesn't have any IAP options, but we do have advertisements provided by number of networks through Appodeal's SDK.

The game is not intended to be advertised or distributed to children under 13 years of age either, but it should be family friendly despite that.

Any kind of help is appreciated, because the only thing now holding us back, is the uncertainty of the privacy policy.

Xaron(Posted May) [#2]
If you don't have any online functionality (beside a simple highscore list) you don't need a privacy policy. At least I have none for my 9 apps. Having ads is not a problem.

Ferdi(Posted May) [#3]
I think if you are using ads you should at least put a link to the ads provider's privacy policy. For example, appodeal privacy policy is at "https://www.appodeal.com/privacy-policy". Put that address in your privacy policy. Say something like, we use the following SDK and here are their privacy policy. If you are using other SDKs also link those too.