Current top IDE's with auto-completion / auto-doc?

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Current top IDE's with auto-completion / auto-doc?

RedGTurtlepa(Posted 2016) [#1]
Yeah sorry this is similar to ... two posts I made before (one in anothert thread) but this is important for me.

Which are the TOP IDE's you use that have the Monkey X language supported by Auto-complete or auto-doc?

Do you use Jungle ? Or do you have other plugins for say sublime text?

Just trying to find the top most popular IDE's all you pro's use.

(Do you code your own from scratch maybe?)

dopeyrulz(Posted 2016) [#2]
Jungle is the way to go!

RedGTurtlepa(Posted 2016) [#3]
oh ok, is the 60$ package necessary or worth it? or 30$? when does it usually update itself.

rIKmAN(Posted 2016) [#4]
I'm sure there is a free version that you can use to try it out before you decide which licence to buy.

I use Jungle, it's awesome.

Neuro(Posted 2016) [#5]
Jungle is great for PC platform. Been using Mollusks on the Mac though which has been growing on me lately.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2016) [#6]
Do not make the terrible mistake of buying the short term licence for Jungle, if your in the situation I was in where it was all I could afford I would avoid it .

If you can afford the lifetime get Jungle, if not get Mollusk.

consty(Posted 2016) [#7]
There is Jentos as well
http://fingerdev.com/jentos

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2016) [#8]
Mollusc is lightweight compared to Jungle, but much cheaper. It's what I use. I suggest you try both.

abakobo(Posted 2016) [#9]
I tried jentos for some weeks but had too much crashes.. On Mollusk now, working on both osx and ms win. And monkey2 capable! The only thing I miss is indent by fold but don't know if jungle has it.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2016) [#10]
Mollusc also misses MSVC debug mode - I have to switch back to Ted to use that. That could be an issue if you are big into stepping through code. That's the only thing I really miss from it, though of course I can think of features that would be nice, even if I don't 'miss' them as such.