Error to compile on version 85E

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Error to compile on version 85E

cgrossi(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hello. I just bought Monkey-X and donwloaded the version 85E but cannot compile my code on this version. The error is this:

"C:/Cris/Desenvolvimento Jogos/MonkeyXPro85e/bin/transcc_winnt" -target=Desktop_Game_(Glfw3) -config=Release -run "C:/Cris/Desenvolvimento Jogos/Monkey/Runner/runner.monkey"
TRANS monkey compiler V1.86
Parsing...
Semanting...
Translating...
Building...
Microsoft (R) Versão do Mecanismo de Compilação 4.0.30319.18331
[Microsoft .NET Framework, Versao 4.0.30319.18331]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2007. Todos os direitos reservados.

Building the projects in this solution one at a time. To enable parallel build, please add the "/m" switch.
Compilação de 24/06/2016 10:56:47 iniciada.
Projeto "C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" no n. 1 (destinos padrao).
C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln.metaproj : error MSB4126: A configuracao da solucao especificada "Release|MCD" é inválida. Especifique uma configuração de solução válida com as propriedades Configuration e Platform (por exemplo, MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform="Qualquer CPU") ou deixe essas propriedades em branco para usar a configuração de solução padrão. [C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln]
Projeto de compilação pronto "C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (destinos padrão) -- FALHA.

FALHA da compilação.

"C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln" (destino padrão) (1) ->
(ValidateSolutionConfiguration destino) -> 
  C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln.metaproj : error MSB4126: A configuração da solução especificada "Release|MCD" é inválida. Especifique uma configuração de solução válida com as propriedades Configuration e Platform (por exemplo, MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform="Qualquer CPU") ou deixe essas propriedades em branco para usar a configuração de solução padrão. [C:\Cris\Desenvolvimento Jogos\Monkey\Runner\runner.buildv85e\glfw3\msvc\MonkeyGame.sln]

0 Aviso(s)
    1 Erro(s)

Tempo Decorrido 00:00:00.06
TRANS FAILED: Error executing '"C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe" /p:Configuration=Release', return code=1
Done.

Basic, the information is that the solution configuration is invalid. I'm using "Desktop Game (GLFW3)" with "Release" or "Debug". Anyway, any configuration I use I got the same error. What can it be?

ziggy(Posted 2016) [#2]
Does it work on html5?
You may fix this by installing MinGW tools. properly. If you install Jungle Ide (http://www.jungleide.com ) even in the free version, you can select the menu Monkey SDK / Monkey desktop tools to get the MinGW compiler properly installed and setup for you.

It seems in your current configuration you're trying to compile a c++ target using Microsoft build, but this may require to have installed the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler tools, and it is much easier to install MinGW instead.

cgrossi(Posted 2016) [#3]
Fixed. Just copied the folders 'MonkeyXFree84f\MinGW' to 'MonkeyXPro85e' and it worked...