Monkey and mojo2 is brilliant

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Monkey and mojo2 is brilliant

EdzUp(Posted 2015) [#1]
I think with mojo 2 monkeyX has finally come of age, with it I can get everything out there. The only thing is the ide if it could change icons and setup the config files it would be brilliant.

Salmakis(Posted 2015) [#2]
i want mojo2! :(
where to get?

degac(Posted 2015) [#3]
Product Updates > beta version

I still don't understand if mojo2 is 'free' for everyone or only for PRO customers.

ps:

The only thing is the ide if it could change icons and setup the config files it would be brilliant.

I think Mark will concentrate his efforts on MX2, it will quite illogic make 'big' changes to MX1 in this moment.
Let's consider MX1 as a 'beta' of MX2!

therevills(Posted 2015) [#4]
Mojo2 is free only for pro customers, check the store page.

EdzUp(Posted 2015) [#5]
@degac: yeah its these surprise changes that makes it a rollercoaster that it is ;)

FBEpyon(Posted 2015) [#6]
I can't get enough of MX2! I have been playing with the canvas to image, and the things you can do with it are just epic, being able to apply a shader directly to one image, and it effects everything on the screen is what I have been waiting on since MAX!

EdzUp(Posted 2015) [#7]
Monkey has come of age, and its gooood :)

TeaBoy(Posted 2015) [#8]
Mojo2 is very cool. The examples are absolutely fantastic.

Looking forward to Monkey's future as I believe there is a great one ahead!

Richard Betson(Posted 2015) [#9]
Monkey has come of age, and its gooood :)

Mojo2, It's everything I needed and more. Rich and flavorful! Good job Mark. :)

therevills(Posted 2015) [#10]
@FBEpyon
I can't get enough of MX2!

You mean Mojo2... MX2 isnt out yet :P

FBEpyon(Posted 2015) [#11]
You know what I ment, lol

skape(Posted 2015) [#12]
Mojo 2 is exactly what I have been waiting for for a looong time. And it's far better than I hoped. ;) Now, MX1 and Mojo2 can finally be my #1 goto for anything 2D--and I'm very happy about that.