Looking for a decent UI editor

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Looking for a decent UI editor

secondgear(Posted 2015) [#1]
Does anybody know of any decent visual game or UI editor to use for a Monkey game that would have most of the following features:

Framework/language agnostic
Ideally it should export a JSON file that I could use with my own framework.

Flexible resolution and aspect ratio support
It should be possible to define how any object reacts to screen size changes (does it resize, move, and how exactly)

Scene graph support
Support for child-parent relationship between objects with the ability to set anchor points anywhere, not just center or corner.

I am not looking for a set of GUI Monkey classes to imitate desktop environment, but rather for something similar to Unity GUI editor (maybe, I'm not quite familiar with it having just watched one tutorial on the subject).

So far I saw this Overlap2d, but didn't look at it in details. Is there anything else you came across?

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2015) [#2]
That one you posted looks nice.

There's DAME and TileD, but I don't they do UI resizes such as what you are after. You may need something like an HTML parser, which Monkey doesn't have (that I know of).

secondgear(Posted 2015) [#3]
I did some more digging yesterday, and apparently Cocos2d now has a UI editor. It exports JSON, which I could probably use. The Y axis is inverse compared to Monkey, but that's a technicality easily fixable while parsing the file.