Ok, fine....Be like that...In fact...I'm angry now

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Ok, fine....Be like that...In fact...I'm angry now

Amon(Posted 2014) [#1]
So, none of us here are good enough, eh?

What..........we don't deserve Christmas/Festive lights............Eh?

Monkites are inferior to the BB.com/BMAX.com... people........EH?

That's fine.....

No really............I'm good.

Doesn't matter that it's too late as the Christmas/Festive holiday ended after the 26th.

Keep your lights. Yep.......That's right.....keepum.

:)

Playniax(Posted 2014) [#2]
What happened?

dawlane(Posted 2014) [#3]
Why complain. The MonkeyX.com site has something that blitz basic.com hasn't had in ages. I would sooner have what MonkeyX.com has than some poxy lights every year. What happens, when it happens makes it feel like I get a Christmas present every time.
Let's play a guessing game to see who can figure our what it is.

TeaBoy(Posted 2014) [#4]
Do Monkeys celebrate Christmas?

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2014) [#5]
Oh, you're right they didn't have the lights up this year, did they?

MikeHart(Posted 2014) [#6]
Dawlane, do you mean the few bug fix updates?

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2014) [#7]
He's talking about the Christmas lights they put up on the banner every year. The last time we didn't have them either, that was when the layout update happened. But this year we didn't get the lights up there. However, the old BlitzBasic site still has the old layout. So, they still get Christmas lights.

MikeHart(Posted 2014) [#8]
The MonkeyX.com site has something that blitz basic.com hasn't had in ages. I would sooner have what MonkeyX.com has than some poxy lights every year.

That doesn't sound like the christmas lights to me. More like here you get something that you don't get at Blitzbasic.com. And that is the tiny bug fixes. But hey, he will let us know what he means.

ImmutableOctet(SKNG)(Posted 2014) [#9]
Whoops, thought you were talking to Amon. That's what I get for not wearing my glasses.

Amon(Posted 2014) [#10]
This better not happen again. I'm willing to let it slide. Next time chrimbo comes around if bb.com get the chrimbo lights and we don't..........................I swear to Lucifer............

Xyle(Posted 2014) [#11]
now thats just plain cute!

Thanks for the chuckle!

dawlane(Posted 2015) [#12]
Fantom got it in one.