Russian Monkey X website update

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Russian Monkey X website update

devolonter(Posted 2014) [#1]
Yesterday we updated the Russian Monkey site and gave it new skin, forum and docs. So, If you a Russian speaking user and you don’t know about our small community - you are welcome! I hope it will grow and evolve.

If you want to use Monkey site template for your own Monkey site (on your native language), please let me know and I will provide you read access to repository with html files. I will provide access with the following terms:
- You must have an experience in web development. I can’t explain everyone how to connect template files to cms, framework etc.

- If you want to use fonts that official site uses, you should have a paid typekit account. Because I can’t provide access to my account for each site (it has limits). There are fallbacks for fonts but they look less attractive and may have some issues with non-latin characters.

P.S. You can read about differences between Russian community website and the official one in my blog post.

Xaron(Posted 2014) [#2]
Awesome! I know your gf gave me access to the files but I've lost them somewhere unfortunately. I'd love to have my German site the same style!

Could you adapt that style to Xenforo forum software?

devolonter(Posted 2014) [#3]
Hi Martin,

I’ve just re-sent the invitation to you. Please, check “Spam” folder too. Unfortunately I can’t help with Xenforo, because I haven’t got any experience with it and enough spare time, sorry.

Pharmhaus(Posted 2014) [#4]
Nice.
I'm interested.
Please invite me.
Thanks.

devolonter(Posted 2014) [#5]
@Pharmhaus I’ve sent the invite to email from your account. If you have any questions about the repository structure you can ask them by email which specified in my profile.