Should I cancel my legacy admob account?

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Should I cancel my legacy admob account?

Supertino(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hey all, I should probably ask Google but I am not sure where to start so I though I'd ask here as it's not critical.

Currently to get to my ad-mob account it first logs me into the legacy system and I need to click a link to get to the current system. This is fine and all but I think I am getting emails from the legacy system about setting up tax and payment options it all looks set-up in the current system. Though it lacks a paypal option that was available on the legacy system.

There is an option in the legacy system to delete the account but I wonder if that will delete the whole account.

Any one have any experience of this let me know.

Xaron(Posted 2014) [#2]
I've linked the new account with the old one. After that I could not log into the old one anymore but got the remaining payments. I like the new one much more but Paypal is indeed a missing option.

Supertino(Posted 2014) [#3]
I think ill keep it open just in case, is odd they removed the paypal option.

SLotman(Posted 2014) [#4]
I complained to them about it - I prefer pretty much to receive payments from Paypal then by check, wire transfer or anything else.

But as anything google related, you can complain or contact them all you want, and you won't even receive an answer... (sic)