Admob Help

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Admob Help

darky000(Posted 2014) [#1]
I got my Admob going on but I don't see any increase from $0.00. I got 240 impressions from yesterday. I know it's miniscule but shouldn't the earnings increase even by a cent?

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or I need to have a number of impressions for it to have a cent if ever. Can you share your experiences with using Admob?

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2014) [#2]
people need to click your ad's impressions is the number of times and ad has been served up to your app, once you get a click you will see your projected incoming rise, the amount per click depends on the ad being shown at the time, some clicks might yield .5p others might be 1 penny and others still might be over a pound it all depends on what the ad campaign on display has set as their reward for a click.

darky000(Posted 2014) [#3]
I was thinking impressions also DO give albeit, some smaller amount than clicks.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2014) [#4]
It depends on the app, I suspect. In my case it seems to be at least 99% pay-per click.

Steve Oliver(Posted 2014) [#5]
I am new to Monkey and have not used AdMob in a Monkey iOS or Android app yet.

However I have a lot of experience with AdMod in native Android apps, and from my experience it is perfectly normal to get 240 impressions yet not earn a cent. You need a lot of impressions before you start see any revenue.