Big version of new logo?

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Big version of new logo?

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2013) [#1]
Currently rejigging my Framework for 2014, and was going to update the logo, but can't seem to find a nice clean HD version of it anywhere.
The one of the site's frontpage is *almost* big enough, but not quite, as I'm popping it into a spritesheet with 256x256 pixel slots.
Of course, it's no biggy since the logo's almost the same, but figured I might as well pop it in whilst I'm fiddling about with the thing!

devolonter(Posted 2013) [#2]
You can use svg source file for generating image with size which you need: http://monkey-x.com/img/logo.svg Also I’ve prepared an archive with different logo sizes in png format if you have any issues with exporting svg: http://devolonter.ru/monkey/logo.zip

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2013) [#3]

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#4]
James I'v been meaning to ask you what you do with your testcard, like what information can you gleem from it or what do you actually do with it.

ElectricBoogaloo(Posted 2013) [#5]
1. Credit screen! Does credits. No need to faff about each and every game, when there's a suitably nice little credits screen available for all my games!

2. Learning experience. Learning to code something that suitably rescales to multiple orientations, but with the same end result. Even in portrait, it still looks like a test card, still has the same info in the same areas, and even has the same text in the same circle in the center.
Was VERY good practice!!

3. The top left is the current resolution, and Update rate. The top right is virtual resolution, and Render rate. (Albeit slightly low, 'cos I can never quite get that exact 60fps figure using my botched maths!)
These numbers aren't always useful, but if someone ever finds a weird issue with elements popping out of the screen or something, a simple screen grab of the testcard will usually help me track down any resolution specific problems with a game.