Translate Game-Descriptions into other languages

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Translate Game-Descriptions into other languages

Salmakis(Posted 2013) [#1]
I saw some game here, wich is descripted in spanish on google play, since my native language is german, i could not read or understand the spanish stuff...

so maybe we should make some kind of helping each others with translating?

I as example could offer translations of your games into german, if you in trade translate my stuff into your native languages.

so we all could access more ppl on the googleplay store and the app store from apple with adding real translations (not google translated ones), at least for the descriptions.

so we could create some kind of place where we offer the languages in wich we can translate to, and in what we would like to have our projects translated into, so maybe here and there 2 ppl match each other and can translate each others games to get acces to more languages.

Snader(Posted 2013) [#2]
It really helps to have a game in a game store in multiple languages. Not only the game, but also the descriptions in the stores itself. Biggest problem with translators is that when you want to change a subtle thing, you have to contact all the translators again...

I can do Dutch and I am, currently in need of someone who can translate my game Sheepless Nights in French.

Salmakis(Posted 2013) [#3]
yea on change this can be somewhat bugging then, yes.
but usually you wont change the description of the game anymore in the most cases