Developer Wanted

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Developer Wanted

C10B(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi all,
I've started writing an app in monkey, and I'm really pleased with progress. In fact it's not that far away from being ready to put in the app store.
The problem is that I've completely run out of time, and I know that the final polishing and testing will take more time than I'm planning (projects always do don't they?)
So I'm looking for a dev who has a little time who wouldn't mind joining me on the project? I don't have lots of money to spend, but I would happily sign an agreement to profit share should the app make any money.
The app is primarily aimed at runners (so if you are a runner, that would be even better still, but not essential).

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you the project so far.

Many thanks in advance
C10B

darky000(Posted 2013) [#2]
I'm recently working on converting an old PC game to a Flash app for a demo version using Monkey.

I can use my extra time to work with you. Send me an e-mail and we can talk more. rdarkness_1987@...

C10B(Posted 2013) [#3]
Email sent - thank you :-)

NoOdle(Posted 2013) [#4]
Hi Tim,

Sounds like an interesting project, I'm also a runner! If you want to see any recent work I've done in monkey to see what I can achieve let me know. I have quite a lot of free time at the moment as well. If you wish to contact me to discuss further, my email is in my profile :)

C10B(Posted 2013) [#5]
Hi Noodle. I did send an email some weeks ago. Did it arrive?