indie site.

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/indie site.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hay all..

For a long time I ran www.cruel-gaming.com as a Gaming site, and main hub for our Guild and Clan in the various games that we played over the years, with a domain name change flung in every now and then for good measure.

Anyway, since I am spending so much time these days working on my own games, and not playing mmo's I have decided to re-task my site into an Indie Gaming Site, for news and info on Indie games, their developers, and the wip's they might be working on.

I want to try and avoid the companies who think their indie but are actually making millions from their "indie" games, there are enough of those sites around already.

I want to cater to the 90% of other indie developers who are not commercially knocking it out the park, the young 14+ year old's making their first games and are to scared to show their work, right up to the people making games for years but just never making it commercially for what ever reason, in a nut shell the new up comers and the un-sung heroes of the indie world ;).

So if this sounds interesting to you.

http://www.cruel-gaming.com/

Any questions you can e-mail me. or reply here. I'm not sure if this idea will work out as it's heavily reliant on your support, but I have a few spare hours each week and my sites front end was sitting idle so why the hell not give it a bash :)