Separate App Submissions...

Monkey Archive Forums/Monkey Discussion/Separate App Submissions...

Dabz(Posted 2011) [#1]
... on the website between playable and none playable. Few times I've spied something and thought, oh, I'll have a go and it links to another site, such as iTunes... It sorta pollutes the idea of it IMO, and is turning it into more of an advertising tool then anything else.

Wouldnt another section be more appropriate for devs to advertise their projects/products, like say, a 'monkey app store' section... If you get me.

Another thing with the app section... Any chance the 'Most [somethings]' can have, say, a month limit on them, I'm looking at it now and theres quite a bit on there that was there when I first purchased monkey (Apart from the 'New' bit obviously)... Seems a shame there could be some good stuff lurking underneath, yet, because of stats of old stuff, people may not see any of it.

Just a few suggestions

Dabz

therevills(Posted 2011) [#2]
people may not see any of it.

Yeah... maybe a total list of app which have been submissions. I know you can see a list within the "App Forums" (http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Community/app_forums.php) but its not in the same section.... ;)

FlameDuck(Posted 2011) [#3]
Thirded.

Skn3(Posted 2011) [#4]
Yeah agree. It would be good to seperate the playable and payable!