Humble Bundle - Game Dev software

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/Humble Bundle - Game Dev software

chrisbck(Posted 2016) [#1]
In case any of you aren't already aware, there is a current deal for Spriter Pro, PICO-8, Sprite Illuminator and some other cool stuff like art packs

https://www.humblebundle.com/game-developer-software-bundle

Pakz(Posted 2016) [#2]
I got it this morning. Pyxel edit is in the bundle to.

chrisbck(Posted 2016) [#3]
Is it any good? I bought it too but won't be able to try it until i get home next week. I'm looking forward to trying sprite illuminator. Pyxel edit looks decent too.

Pakz(Posted 2016) [#4]
The bundle is a good deal for me. I had marmoset hexels on my wishlist on steam. Pyxel edit is something I wanted too. Pico-8 I was interested in also, it has lots of games included that are not bad at all.

Clickteam Fusion seems to work allright. It can create windows executables and the html5 version. I noticed a whole folder with examples. Fusion is by the maker of that other great Amiga game programming language "Amos"

I still need to make some time for trying out Pyxel Edit. I really liked what I have seen on video's with that.

Last week they gave away the racing game "Dirt" I am really impressed with Humble Bundle so far.

rIKmAN(Posted 2017) [#5]
Got this bundle just for the SpriteIlluminator Lifetime licence to use with Pyro and Mojo2 as its about £80 from the official website! Marmoset Hexels also caught my eye a while back so happy that was included.

The other stuff is just a bonus but looks interesting, I have Fusion Pro with the dev module and all the exporters from the last gamedev bundle with Gamemaker Studio.
Not my cup of tea if I'm honest, I like coding too much.

Great Humble as usual.