Sony E3. Nailed it!

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/Sony E3. Nailed it!

Richard Betson(Posted 2016) [#1]
You've got to hand it to Sony this year at E3. When everyone else is rattling on for 20 minutes about how and what is awesome, Sony just shows it and lets it speak for it's self. While everyone else is old schooling it with the hard sell Sony barely says a word and shows video of game after game.

My favorites were God of War and Days Gone. :)

Pakz(Posted 2016) [#2]
I am still going through the video's on youtube on what has been shown by all companies. I have not seen anything that excited me except Bethesda's Skyrim Remastered. I wil get that for free this year. Though I have no gpu that can handle anything else then low settings. So it might not be anything for me the next couple of years.

I expected that there would be no new elder scrolls. It might take a couple of years before it gets anounced.

Was the Sony e3 show not the one with the live orchestra? That was a nice touch. I liked that.

Richard Betson(Posted 2016) [#3]
Was the Sony e3 show not the one with the live orchestra?

It was.:) Here is the entire day with MS, UBISOFT and Sony doing their thing. Sony's conference/show is near the end of this very long video.

Edit - Here is time indexed link to the Sony presentation. ;)

EdzUp(Posted 2016) [#4]
It's the best way, let the product speak for itself then field a questions and answers later :)

Neuro(Posted 2016) [#5]
At first i thought Microsoft had it in the bag when they had their show first since they skipped all the usual chit chat and showed all the games - only which Scalebound kinda interests me since it was by the same folks who made Metal Gear Revengence. Then Sony came in and ruined everything. And then Kojima shows us the weirdest looking trailer ever of the dude from the Walking Dead. Yep...pretty much all Sony again this year.

Richard Betson(Posted 2016) [#6]
And then Kojima shows us the weirdest looking trailer ever of the dude from the Walking Dead.

That is just about how I felt about it as well. Kojima said it was demoed in real-time which for the close up on his face was pretty dam good. What the new game is about though I have no clue Kojima is apparently all about the symbolism in this.

I still have not watched the MS presentations as none of what they do really interest me. The Ubisoft presentation was awful. Sony just seems to have a clear vision ATM and seems more in touch.

Edit - If you look at the dripping lines in the image above it spells out "Eat Standing". More symbolism?

Neuro(Posted 2016) [#7]
Edit - If you look at the dripping lines in the image above it spells out "Eat Standing". More symbolism?

Maybe Kojima has been visiting a lot of hot dog stands after his fall out with Konami?

taumel(Posted 2016) [#8]
PS4 related, i'm looking forward to the successor of The Last of Us.