100 gb free extra storage offer with onedrive

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/100 gb free extra storage offer with onedrive

Pakz(Posted 2015) [#1]
I just read this and done it. I got 100gb for 2 years extra on my one drive account. After 2 years if you are above the limit then the files will remain there but you will not be ale to upload anything until you remove enough.

100gb is quite a nice amount of storage.

link : http://wmpoweruser.com/1deal-alert-100-gb-free-onedrive-bing-rewards-bonus-now-available-for-all/

xlsior(Posted 2015) [#2]
Kind of telling that they feel like they need to bribe you with 100Gb of storage to convince people to use Bing. :-?

Why0Why(Posted 2015) [#3]
OneDrive is awesome. With an office sub, it is unlimited now. I use it all the time. I keep all of my source on there. I can work from my work computer, laptop and home computer and everything is updated and synched and backed up as well. Also use the app on your phone to auto upload your pictures.

silentshark(Posted 2015) [#4]
I'm in the UK and get the following message when I try to signup for this.

"Bing Rewards isn't available yet in your country or region."

Time for a proxy, methinks?

Pakz(Posted 2016) [#5]
I am nearing the end of the free onedrive 100gb space. I have not really used the space. Dropbox seems to be used more by software on tablets.

A while ago i got free 1tb cloud space. Not to sure how long it wil last.

I also found out that you can use the #apple #itunes gift cards to get/pay #icloud space. They offer 50 gb for 1 euro a month. The cheapest gift card can thus pay for 15 months of cloud space.

rIKmAN(Posted 2016) [#6]
Also in the UK, and I get "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." when trying to follow the link in the article.

Edit:
Just realised how old this post is - bumped from the grave.
Doh!

Edit2:
Just got 100gb extra free storage for 2yrs through an offer on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

bitJericho(Posted 2016) [#7]
I use nextcloud but onedrive and/or dropbox is nice for offsite storage :)