German - Brazil => nice game 20 minutes

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/German - Brazil => nice game 20 minutes

Raul(Posted 2014) [#1]
I am not a soccer fan, but these days I work late in the night and I am listening to the TV..

WOW!

silentshark(Posted 2014) [#2]
Unbelievable stuff! What a first half. Feel sorry for Brasil, but Germany are playing well. Very clinical

therevills(Posted 2014) [#3]
You do not expect to see that kind of score line a semi-final of the world cup!!

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2014) [#4]
Blow-out. Germany played great, Brazil played poorly. Someone needs to re-write their AI code, I saw an error in their path-finding.

SLotman(Posted 2014) [#5]
Very sad day here in Brazil =/
Most of us knew that Brazil didn't stand a chance against Germany - but 7x1...? That's insane, and inexcusable!

Danilo(Posted 2014) [#6]
Psychology at the purest level. It was already finished after 2:0 for us. 3:0, 4:0, 5:0 within minutes. Brazil just gave up already, they didn't fight anymore.

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2014) [#7]
I thought Germany looked very strong in their very first game, but then they seemed to flounder a bit. Looks like they saved the best for last...

rIKmAN(Posted 2014) [#8]
Brazil have been living off their reputation for the last few years now, I'm glad they have been shown up to be the completely average team they are (apart from Neymar).

The only disappointing thing for me was that it was the Germans that did it, I was hoping Holland/Argentina would do it to them in the final :)

GfK(Posted 2014) [#9]
If that had been two people playing FIFA 14, you'd swear blind that whoever had the Brazilian team had put his controller down to go for a big poo.

rIKmAN(Posted 2014) [#10]
If that was FIFA 14 it would have ended up being scripted to 7-7 with 4 goals in the 90th minute.

Danilo(Posted 2014) [#11]
It's over. The best team did win the world cup. ;)

Gerry Quinn(Posted 2014) [#12]
Yes, though it could have gone the other way if luck was with Argentina.