new webpage (this time mine)

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/new webpage (this time mine)

Raul(Posted 2013) [#1]
Not only Monkey is changing these days. I managed to almost finish the design at my website.

Please have a look over it and.. say nice words about it :))

EDIT:
this is the correct link: http://rvlgames.com/

Thanks

Raul(Posted 2013) [#2]
just finished all the little things and the webpage is now up.

please have a look over it and tell me your feedback, or if you encounter any errors? (grammar or dead page)

thanks,

Volker(Posted 2013) [#3]
404 not found

Steve Ancell(Posted 2013) [#4]
I get a 404 this end too.

Volker(Posted 2013) [#5]
www.room404.com/page.php?pg=homepage
:-)

Raul(Posted 2013) [#6]
the 404 appear on the rvlgames.com/new

but I already moved the files to: http://rvlgames.com/

MikeHart(Posted 2013) [#7]
Simple and effective. Overall looking good.

Volker(Posted 2013) [#8]
Intuitive and not overloaded. Like it.

Raul(Posted 2013) [#9]
thanks.
the idea was to make a site more like a portfolio. because of the my games (casual games) there are not very many visitors. all my buyers are from portals, so I decided to make a simple html site just to present my games and my partners(still working at this page, I want to put some links to bmax and monkeyx, too).

sometimes companies are asking me what skills do i have and it will be easy to present it now :D

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#10]
nice work mate.

degac(Posted 2013) [#11]
nice work.
Just one (stupid) thing: the font in the page 'contact' and 'about' are different from the 'games' one.

Raul(Posted 2013) [#12]
@Paul: thanks.
@degac: yes, there are. that was the design.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#13]
yup it's looking good.

It's the sort of thing I want to do on littleember.com but I lack the games at the moment, I could use my old games but that's not what I want as most of them wont even run on a modern PC, so goto get coding and get a few more monkey made games done so I can follow suit and push my blog to some sub directory.

sionco(Posted 2014) [#14]
Looks good, really easy to use and very attractive!

xlsior(Posted 2014) [#15]
Nice, although I'd change the default body fonts on the 'about' and 'contacts' page to match the one that you use everywhere else. (Arial?)

Raul(Posted 2014) [#16]
@xlsior: well you are the second one who's telling me this. Maybe I should try do it :))
I will give a chance these days.