Raul(Posted 2013) [#1]
I mean the live show.

I am interested in these next gen consoles and WatchDogs :D

AdamRedwoods(Posted 2013) [#2]
wwdc is about to start.

Raul(Posted 2013) [#3]
yes.. but theu don't have Watch Dogs :P

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2013) [#4]
XBox one prices were officially announced by Microsoft.

$499 (Dollars)
€499 (Euros)
£429 (Pounds)

With that much money, I'm pretty sure I could build a computer that's as good or better than that console. As well as less intrusive.

That's probably the most important information released about the XBox One by Microsoft. They avoided all of the negativity hovering around the system right now. Instead of trying to face it head on.

Edit: PS4 prices

$399
€399
£349

Raul(Posted 2013) [#5]
the PC will always be superior to consoles!

Also, we as developers will always invest money in our pc 1st.. 500 bucks for a gaming console/livigroom media center it's ok. the iPad I think is similar at the price so...

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2013) [#6]
Yeah, but I didn't buy an iPad because it was too expensive. Same with this system. I'm frugal and these are too overpriced for my taste.

This is where I think the GameStick and OUYA will win, is with frugal people.

Goodlookinguy(Posted 2013) [#7]
I saw the Watch_Dogs trailer and was unimpressed. Maybe it's because it looks like a million other games coming out or because of the dark scenery, but modern games severely unimpress me nowadays. About the best AAA game I've enjoyed and played as of recently, is Gravity Rush for the Vita.

Watching all of these upcoming games at E3 just makes me sigh, though. Cause I wonder where the good games went. Most of these 'games' are movies with you strapped in to move the player to the linear tune of the movie. Or worse, online only. What happened to the days of going over to someone's house and playing games together with your actual friends? I feel sad saying this, because I'm only 21-years-old. It feels wrong that I should feel this way since so many people my same age are all geared up to waste their money on this unbelievably bad crap they're feeding us.

Well, whatever, rant, rant, rant. At least Metal Gear Solid 5 looks decent. Cause I did not like 4. I loved 3 however. It's easily one of my all time favorite games. So here's me hoping it's done well.

Edit: Also, Sony in about 40 minutes. Hope the system is decently priced and some good games are shown...not the junk shown at the XBox One, EA, and Ubisoft shows. Link to live stream for anyone unaware of where to look: http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/old

skid(Posted 2013) [#8]
He would have been better apologising for PS network security issues than with glib statements about having earned peoples trust.