pick a name game.

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/pick a name game.

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#1]
Update :: here is what I finally went with.

A few variations, along with the main logo on the left, so Little Ember is the name I picked to label my games with, and it will also be the name of a game concept I am working on, I threw in the little character concept as well just to let you see what she looks like in full.

feedback always welcome.

++++++++ OLD POST..

Sup all.

Ok so I might be changing domain name soon, currently I own Cruel-Gaming.com and its the blog/site where I host all my indie game stuff, but it started out life as a site built for a gaming guild, and the name was chosen at the time with that in mind.

But with the possibility now arising for me to get a new domain, I can think of a domain with indie game development in mind.

Here is my current logo, mainly the skull cog on the left, its a design I really like and wana keep so I just need a new name / domain name to go with it.

any ideas?

therevills(Posted 2013) [#2]
* Red Skull Gaming?
* Death Gaming?
* Not Life Saving Gaming?
* Boni Gaming?

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2013) [#3]
* Sinister-Games

EdzUp(Posted 2013) [#4]
Cog-native games :)

rIKmAN(Posted 2013) [#5]
A Load of Cog and Skull

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#6]
Red Skull is already taken, so is Skull Box seems their both popular types of names.

SkullBone possibly will add that to my google list. :) keep em coming.

Jesse(Posted 2013) [#7]
COGnitive Skull Gaming.
Fantom Gaming. <-LOL Ups(double meaning)!

Samah(Posted 2013) [#8]
I'd see a skull as being something you wouldn't want to collect or touch in a bullet hell game. So my suggestion is "PowerDown Gaming".

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#9]
adding Skull Gear or Gear Skull to my list along with PowerDown think I might end up just throwing them in a pot and pick one at random, lol will do this..

[monkeycode]
function pick:string(SkullGear,Cog ...,...,..,..,...)
local sel=Rnd(1,n)
return name n
end function
[/monkeycode]

c.k.(Posted 2013) [#10]
Or put your finalists here and we can vote on them. :-)

Fun Skull
Skull Socket
Skullar Games

Paul - Taiphoz(Posted 2013) [#11]
updated the OP with the design and name I finally went with, just wanted to thank those of you who gave suggestions..

thanks.

c.k.(Posted 2013) [#12]
Looks good! Nice job.

Make me one! :D