Looking to Hire a Monkey Programmer

Monkey Archive Forums/Digital Discussion/Looking to Hire a Monkey Programmer

c.k.(Posted 2012) [#1]
My time has become severely limited lately, so I'm going to put a line out in the water for a monkey programmer. I've got a project about 80% completed that I would like to finalize and release to the world.

It's a very easy, simple project. It is currently based on fantomEngine. I'd like to hire help to complete it, with an eye toward developing more advanced projects we have in the pipeline already.

Please contact me if you are available for hire (email in profile). Send resume, CV, work samples, rate, etc.

Thank you!

Skn3(Posted 2012) [#2]
What kind of budget do you have in mind, and how many hours realistically do you think would be remaining on the project ?

c.k.(Posted 2012) [#3]
I think there might only be a few (2-3) hours left on this current project, if that. Budget is not set, as I don't know what a monkey programmer expects to make (what's the going rate these days?).

Skn3(Posted 2012) [#4]
Probably anywhere from about £20 - £40 an hour I guess would be the rate. Even though its a small job in hours, I couldn't really commit to future projects so it would probably not be much benefit for me to take it on.

Whats the game out of interest?

c.k.(Posted 2012) [#5]
It's a simple "tap a pattern" game. I basically wrote it to get familiar with monkey, to get familiar with development for mobile platforms, and to get familiar with the various app stores submission processes. I can give you all the details about the game by email if you want.

You don't have to commit to future jobs if you help me with this project. I just want to get this one finished ASAP, and my time has become very limited. :-/

MikeHart(Posted 2012) [#6]
Hi c.k.,

I have send you email.

Michael