Moon Patrol?(scrap idea)

Monkey Forums/Monkey Code/Moon Patrol?(scrap idea)

Jesse(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hi, everybody. I haven't been programming for a while since my time have been very limited. so now that I had some time because of some personal reasons. I decided to entertain myself by doing a clone of "Moon Patrol". I don't have much free time anymore
so I am going to post here what I have so far if anybody want to mess with it. It might help
or not but it will be here. the code will be divide into three post:

main file : "moonpatro.monkey"

Jesse(Posted 2016) [#2]
file name "common.monkey"

Jesse(Posted 2016) [#3]
it's not letting me post any code beyond this post. so I guess I can't load it.
Funny! Code Section and cant post any code.

therevills(Posted 2016) [#4]
Testing code

rIKmAN(Posted 2016) [#5]
therevills code test = successful!

Jesse(Posted 2016) [#6]
maybe size of the code. 150 lines of code too much?

I just tried posting 100 lines of code and got this error :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@... to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.monkey-x.com Port 80

the first time I tried it. I think I crashed the server yesterday for a couple of hours.

muddy_shoes(Posted 2016) [#7]
I don't know why you'd want to post a multi-file project as a bunch of inline pastes anyway. Surely it's easier for everyone if you just link to a zip hosted somewhere? If you want the code to be easily browsed online then put it on GitHub/BitBucket or other source repo.

Jesse(Posted 2016) [#8]
yes, it's easier and I cant post a zip file. but this being the code section I thought I would post the code. It doesn't need any images. besides if I post a zip sooner or later it will probably get removed. but this way the code is here permanently.

here is a zip file anyway:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A_QyoaSAVocmZoM3NFQVo5dmc